Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Talent Not Showing in Character Page

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
I am a level 50 Sorcerer now and I have a Hydra pet. Recently, it gained a Pip O' Plenty Stat and gave me +1% Power Pip Chance. It says that on my Character Page. I trained it more and it got +2% chance. But it is not showing in the Character Page and my Power Pip chance to didn't increase either. Anyone knows what happened?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
alanthewizard101 wrote:
I am a level 50 Sorcerer now and I have a Hydra pet. Recently, it gained a Pip O' Plenty Stat and gave me +1% Power Pip Chance. It says that on my Character Page. I trained it more and it got +2% chance. But it is not showing in the Character Page and my Power Pip chance to didn't increase either. Anyone knows what happened?

Yeah, it is like the price of gas. We always round up. So, if it says, 3.1199 we will say it is 3.12 per gallon, but it shows only 3.1199

They get all technical on you, so even though your pet says 5 later on, it will only show 4 on character stat. Hopefully it is like 4.9999