Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101 Trading Card Game.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
I will be surprised if I am the first person to suggest this. It seems so obvious. As I see it, the game would be like what a regular PvP match would be like, except with real cards (obviously) and an electronic-centerpiece tpye of thing that would calculate total damage with boosts/debuffs, moderate fizzling, and keep track of health. It could also be able to have AI for enemies in the game, and one idea is that there are memory add-ons to get new enemies. Although you could tailor-make a character using some simple features on it, you might also be able to download a code from your account that has your wizard's information encoded in it. Heck, there could even be real booster packs for treasure cards, or possibly customizable action figures that you can get you wizard's gear for. The details may be changed, I'm no game designer, but this idea seems great. I would buy this if it were made.

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
ok let me make sure I understand what you're saying because you started throwing so many ideas in there.

1 there could be a trading card game similar to magic the gathering.
2 there could be a mini game that can be played on an electronic devise such as an ipod etc?

Correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
1:That is the exact idea.
2:I was thinking more of a console-type thing that would be able to regulate when fizzles happen, how much damage a spell does when the amount varies and/or there is a debuff or charm that affects it. However, there could be an iphone app that could do that.

Those are the basics. The other ideas would be just ways to expand on it if and only if this gets popular. That is all.

P.S. If you're really itching to play Wizard 101 with a deck of cards, you can go to the deck section of your spellbook, take a screenshot, crop out the spell cards, and print them out. Then all you really need is a calculator, a probabilty manipulative, a clear set of rules, and a friend or two.