Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tomb of Storms: HELP!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 20, 2010
Ok, I have a big issue. Me and my friend were in a dungeon in the Tomb of Storms. I'm not sure what it is called, put I think it's Kaharan or something. Anyway's, we got the quest to beat Prince Something-or-other, and we followed the trusty yellow arrow and came face to face with a door. It won't let us in! We found many door like them, and tried EVERYTHING we could think of, and none let us in. We finally just gave up and after searching various websites, I posted this. Can you please help us?

*Thanks to all who answered!*
Rachel RavenTalon
Level 26 Myth 8)

Delver
May 04, 2009
Lizzi5093 wrote:
Ok, I have a big issue. Me and my friend were in a dungeon in the Tomb of Storms. I'm not sure what it is called, put I think it's Kaharan or something. Anyway's, we got the quest to beat Prince Something-or-other, and we followed the trusty yellow arrow and came face to face with a door. It won't let us in! We found many door like them, and tried EVERYTHING we could think of, and none let us in. We finally just gave up and after searching various websites, I posted this. Can you please help us?

*Thanks to all who answered!*
Rachel RavenTalon
Level 26 Myth 8)

When you enter the area to find the Prince Karanahn, open your map and you will see four areas / rooms on the outer edge of this dungeon. (I think it is "four" but it might only be 3. Haven't been there for a while.) Anyway, you must go into each of these areas first and fight whoever is in there. When you do, each one will open the next "door" for you.

If you just follow the wall, and "stay to your right" as you exit each area, it will lead you to the next one. Finally, you will end up with the Prince Karanahn.

Hope this helps. :)

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
I have a quest to the Tomb of Storms, but I can't even get there! :x I've seen people doing the thing you have to do to get that thing to come up and suck you in. That hardly helps though. I'd be really grateful if someone tells me.

Sincerely,
Katherine GoldCaster
Adept Diviner
Level 23

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
blackbird32 wrote:
I have a quest to the Tomb of Storms, but I can't even get there! :x I've seen people doing the thing you have to do to get that thing to come up and suck you in. That hardly helps though. I'd be really grateful if someone tells me.

Sincerely,
Katherine GoldCaster
Adept Diviner
Level 23

You have to collect all of the "beetles"(not the ones zeke gives you to find, the three that open the door) and then you run to each of the pillars in turn and press x and then the thing will come up and after a little wait, it'll let u in Hope this helps!

William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
May 26, 2011
I need help in the tomb of storms as well...I defeated 3 princes, it said a door unlocked, I ran in and saw the main prince (sorry, I forgot his name), and as soon as I tried to enter into a battle with him it kicked me out to the Oasis and lost my save point! Thinking I just hit the go to the oasis button by accident, I re-entered the tomb of storms, went back to the same place, then it kicked me back to the oasis AGAIN! Am I missing a clue or something?

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
kperreira05 wrote:
I need help in the tomb of storms as well...I defeated 3 princes, it said a door unlocked, I ran in and saw the main prince (sorry, I forgot his name), and as soon as I tried to enter into a battle with him it kicked me out to the Oasis and lost my save point! Thinking I just hit the go to the oasis button by accident, I re-entered the tomb of storms, went back to the same place, then it kicked me back to the oasis AGAIN! Am I missing a clue or something?

Sounds like a glitch to me. You're doing exactly what I did when i got through that dungeon.

Survivor
May 26, 2011
MadLogician wrote:
kperreira05 wrote:

Sounds like a glitch to me. You're doing exactly what I did when i got through that dungeon.

Yeah, I got so frustrated I just did some side quests. Today I went back in and did the same thing I did before and it played through fine.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
I've been in the Tomb of Storms lots. I came out to finish off some other stuf and I can't get back in! I activated the 3 obelisks, the portal opens but it won't let me in. I end up with my back to the portal. This is driving me crazy! Somebody help please.

Silly me - I must havebeen doing something wrong - I can get in now no probs.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
blackbird32 wrote:

Having a quest to get to an area doesn't necessarily mean that you can go to that area yet. For example, some school spell quests will ask you to go to an area that you haven't unlocked yet.

To get to the Tomb of Storms, you have to finish the main quests in the Pyramid of the Sun and in the Krokosphinx. If you've finished those, you can enter. If the big Sphinx-thing is in the circle, you can go right in. If not, you need to run around the circle and light the three obelisks, then wait until the Sphinx-thing appears. When it appears, you'll need to wait about 30 more seconds for it to activate the entrance.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Just use your map or if you don't understand my legendary can help you out.