Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New hatching Idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 31, 2008
I think some things could be made better. For example, its really not cool to train 4 of the same pet to a certain stage only to find out that they have exactly the same talents. There should either be a method for eliminating talents for the next generation, or for making sure that a specific talent appears.

For example: Lets say I bought a Sea dragon (which i did) and trained it to epic. It has 4 talents: Spritely, pain giver, vigilant, and Wise. As you know, vigilant and Wise, are talents that add to the stats of the pet, and these are mostly important for the derby. But what if I dont care for the derby? I may want to hatch a new pet and hope for other talents. In this case, I could use a specific Item that forces the new pet NOT to learn either vigilant or wise. That way I could end up with talents that are usefull in battle. Or if I am interested in a derby pet, then I could do otherwise.

Likewise, there should also be an item that forces the newpet to KEEP some talents you consider usefull. That way, you can eventuallycreate a new pet, that has the talents that YOU want for it. Even if it takes some time.