Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seed Ideas

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
I'm surprised I haven't seen this here yet. :-D :-D :-D

If you could make a plant (or pest) in Wizard101, what would it be?

Name:
Size:
Description:

I'll start.

Twolip
Size: Small
Description: A pink plant that looks like a regular tulip when young, but when it's mature, the petals spread, revealing a pair of large, luscious lips wthin the plant. Within the plant's lips is a sweet smelling pheromone that Fickle Pickles find very appealing. This pheromone, however, also attracts stinkbugs and gnats, so get your pest fighting gear ready for frequent swarms!

This pheromone is essential to the Twolip's life, and the Twolip produces the pheromone with liquid and a little bit of magic. The pheromone dries up fairly quickly, though, so make sure you keep it under constant supervision.

When ready to harvest, a Twolip's sweet-smelling pheromones can be used to produce Beguile or Choke Treasure Cards, depending on the mood the Twolip is in when harvested. When it becomes an elder, however, the wispy, arcane pheromones have a matter structure similar to Kelp, so it is possible to produce Aether with it.

For a pest:

Name:
Plants It Can Affect:
Description:

Undead Mantis
Rank 3
Evil Snow Peas, Stinkweed, White Desparagus

The Undead Mantis is a praying mantis bug brought back to unlife by Necromancy. Why anyone would want to bring a prayng mantis back to life, I can only imagine. This bug meanders about in a slow, surly fashion, sweating deathly sludge on any plants it happens to brush, should it come upon your garden.

The only proven way to get rid of the Undead Mantis Pest is to freeze it, the dispose of it. Don't shatter it after freezing! Doing so will result in an outburst of the Mantis' sweat, which is mildly toxic and does not come out of clothes. Exposure to Undead Mantis sweat may result in the wrinkling of exposed skin, eyeball perspiration, and temporary blue hair. If your hair is already blue, the latter symptom may or may not apply to you.

Should there be more than one Undead Mantis of different genders in your garden and in close proximity, please contact a professional to rid your garden of them as soon as possible. Failure to do so may result in a mass infestation and a quarantine of your Castle until the problem can be resolved. Thank you for your patience.

All ideas are welcome! Even different varients of plants that already exist! Have fun!

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Superwiz1560 wrote:
I'm surprised I haven't seen this here yet. :D :D :D

If you could make a plant (or pest) in Wizard101, what would it be?

Name:
Size:
Description:

I'll start.

Twolip
Size: Small
Description: A pink plant that looks like a regular tulip when young, but when it's mature, the petals spread, revealing a pair of large, luscious lips wthin the plant. Within the plant's lips is a sweet smelling pheromone that Fickle Pickles find very appealing. This pheromone, however, also attracts stinkbugs and gnats, so get your pest fighting gear ready for frequent swarms!

This pheromone is essential to the Twolip's life, and the Twolip produces the pheromone with liquid and a little bit of magic. The pheromone dries up fairly quickly, though, so make sure you keep it under constant supervision.

When ready to harvest, a Twolip's sweet-smelling pheromones can be used to produce Beguile or Choke Treasure Cards, depending on the mood the Twolip is in when harvested. When it becomes an elder, however, the wispy, arcane pheromones have a matter structure similar to Kelp, so it is possible to produce Aether with it.

For a pest:

Name:
Plants It Can Affect:
Description:

Undead Mantis
Rank 3
Evil Snow Peas, Stinkweed, White Desparagus

The Undead Mantis is a praying mantis bug brought back to unlife by Necromancy. Why anyone would want to bring a prayng mantis back to life, I can only imagine. This bug meanders about in a slow, surly fashion, sweating deathly sludge on any plants it happens to brush, should it come upon your garden.

The only proven way to get rid of the Undead Mantis Pest is to freeze it, the dispose of it. Don't shatter it after freezing! Doing so will result in an outburst of the Mantis' sweat, which is mildly toxic and does not come out of clothes. Exposure to Undead Mantis sweat may result in the wrinkling of exposed skin, eyeball perspiration, and temporary blue hair. If your hair is already blue, the latter symptom may or may not apply to you.

Should there be more than one Undead Mantis of different genders in your garden and in close proximity, please contact a professional to rid your garden of them as soon as possible. Failure to do so may result in a mass infestation and a quarantine of your Castle until the problem can be resolved. Thank you for your patience.

All ideas are welcome! Even different varients of plants that already exist! Have fun!
Actually I posted a message with ideas for new plants, see "If your wizard was a plant" In them mean time, I will post my ideas

Sunflower
Rank 5
Small
The sun flower is a blazing plant that when young is not so shiny, but when it matures it can be blinding. Due to this, the flower must wear shades while being surrounded in glittering petals forming a sun shape and shining brightly. It takes around 24 hours to produce enough light for a harvest, when it is harvested, the light is bright enough to give any spell this blinding power with the giving of many power sun spells, also, it may be blinding enough for a blinding light treasure card. When it reaches elder the light is so bright that the harvest will gurantee a gargantuan treasure card. Also, on some occasions, the pollin on the plant forms into a hard, round shape, and with the brightness of the plant, the sphere is dyed gold, thus producing golden pearls.

Pest

Polar swarm
Rank 4
Any plants rank 5 and up.

These locusts are born in any place that is freezing cold. Common ways this terrible infestation begins is usually by a balance wizard visiting an ice friend with locusts swarms following or they end up casting a locust swarm. The locusts that are left behind quickly adapt to the constant cold weather and slowly change into polar swarms! To defeat this pest you must use something hot, also, I think it's just a myth, but I have heard that a big enough fly swatter can swat these fell plagues right out of the sky!