Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells used while not in battle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
I think they should add new emote or a tab like the friends list tab. And when you click that tab a list of minor, non hurtful spells should come up like gardening spells exept you can use it outside of your house. so if you want to strike someone with lightning, you click the tab, click the spell, and use it on the person you want to. Then a little cloud will appear above them and strike them with lighning but it won't hurt it'll just make it look like you striked someone with lightning.

my emote spell ideas:

Fire-you through fire at them

storm- you through a purple dust at them then they get struck by lighning

ice- you through a light blue dust at them making them freeze for 5 seconds

life- The animation when ever you get healed

myth- you through a yellow dust at their feet and then they get struck by a small earthquake.

death- the animation when the wraith takes your soul.

balance- you through a sandy color dust at them and then a twister hits them making them spin.

post if you have any other ideas

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
is there a way to turn this feature off? because I don't want to be stopped in the middle of what i am doing to be apart of everyone's emote. I could see this stopping people in street to get them stuck in a fight etc. Maybe if you made it in your house only or something.

Also it is throw and not through.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
Ya you just click the tab and itll turn off, but you can't cast spells if its closed because i don't think its fair if you can cast spells on someone else but you cant get hit yourself.

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
I think this would be cool because then you could have snow ball fights :)

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
whitefire45 wrote:
I think they should add new emote or a tab like the friends list tab. And when you click that tab a list of minor, non hurtful spells should come up like gardening spells exept you can use it outside of your house. so if you want to strike someone with lightning, you click the tab, click the spell, and use it on the person you want to. Then a little cloud will appear above them and strike them with lighning but it won't hurt it'll just make it look like you striked someone with lightning.

my emote spell ideas:

myth- you through a yellow dust at their feet and then they get struck by a small earthquake.

balance- you through a sandy color dust at them and then a twister hits them making them spin.

What about a "pet emote" button? You click on an emote button that is something like "pet hug" or "pet greet" and then it shows a list of your friends in the area and you scroll down the list of your friends, click on one of their names, and your pet runs up to someone and if it is like the dogs or cats, (whatever pet you have equipped) or something, it jumps on a wizard or, a school pet dances in front of someone, and so on?
Non- harmful, cute, kind of annoying, definately trippy, and kind of fun. (I got this idea from the front loading screen with the fire cat/ice cat animation chasing each other.)
It certainly would be surprising if someone's pet came rolling up on you and jumped on you. :D
P.S. Maybe it should only work on friends on your friends list,( so people wouldn't get all mad if wizards were just randomly throwing their pets at other wizards :)) and it could even work when you were in battle.- That is, you could hit that emote button and your pet would leave your side to greet your friend, even if your friend wasn't in the battle circle with you, but they were in the area.
I like your idea, too.
It could be kinda fun.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
whitefire45 wrote:

my emote spell ideas:

I don't like the ice idea of freezing someone, this game already takes forever to go places!