Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching a Hydra and an Ice Colossus

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Me and my bro hatched my hydra with his ice colossus. I got another hydra, and he got another colossus. We both paid a lot of gold for this hatch, and were expecting on some awesome pet like you get from hatching hydra and ortheous. They are both lvl 48 pets, so why don't they at least give SOMETHING cool? If not, does anyone know something my bro could hatch with to get a nice combo pet? One last thing, I know I'm being a bit of a whiner, but does anybody else think you should at least get the other person's pet class when you hatch and you don't get a combined pet? Or is it just me?

Thanks for any help,
Taryn Dragonsong
Grandmaster Sorcerer

Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
You will never get the other person's pet if your hatching with a level 48 pet, unless you are that school. However, there are some mixes that give the other person's card and look way cooler.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
honey12345 wrote:
You will never get the other person's pet if your hatching with a level 48 pet, unless you are that school. However, there are some mixes that give the other person's card and look way cooler.
Sadly, it is only availible for myth. It only works for Myth 48 pet and Ice 48 pet gets ice hound and it gives the card ice hound to the myth guy.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
It doesn't only work with Myth, my friends I've seen a bunch of jade hounds and they are a mix between life 48 satyr and myth 48 orthrus.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
Wow! No wonder I didn't get a helephant! I got the same pet I had, a piggle.

Samantha Moonstone Lv. 37 Ice