Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest that won't go away

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2008
I have been playing this game for Two years. I have had this quest since i got to mooshu. I am now legendary. Grandmaster Artisan and all that. The quest is called The greatest gift. It is the one you get to find the books. I found all the books even turned in the quest. But it is still there and has been for two years. Please, Please how do i get it off or complete it again.
Very Frustrated. Tavia Rainbowwhisper ( Balance)

Administrator
Hello young student

When you look in your quest journal for The Greatest Gift, what book does it say you're missing?

Are there tiny red buttons on the left and right side of that quest, which are scroll arrows? if so, click on either of them to see additional books you need to find.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Nov 09, 2008
Gamma wrote:
Hello young student

When you look in your quest journal for The Greatest Gift, what book does it say you're missing?

Are there tiny red buttons on the left and right side of that quest, which are scroll arrows? if so, click on either of them to see additional books you need to find.
The quest says to talk to Jing-Han He so that means I found all the books. He Has no question mark over his head now. I can not turn it in or nothing.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2010
I had the exact opposite problem i got the quest to look for all the books and then teleported to help a friend when i was done helping the friend it said quest completed and to talk to the guy about the books
i went to him and my quest was completed before i even found the first book

to make up for it i did however still walk up to every book in mooshu to make it fair

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
bananas3 wrote:
Gamma wrote:
Hello young student

The quest says to talk to Jing-Han He so that means I found all the books. He Has no question mark over his head now. I can not turn it in or nothing.

You'll need to contact tech support. You may have a bug.