Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

storm minion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
I have been using the storm minion(water elemental) for about a week and I have noticed it only taunts and puts out shields. I honestly think that it should have storm attacks it should use. It would make sense to have a storm minion uses storm attacks and not just taunt and make shields.

Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
wat u dont understand is tho it would over power the storm class. you have enough Power already so why have a just as powerful minion. Taunting & the shields will help u get the creatures on ur minion giving u time to get pips. even tho it doesnt always work but in my usage of him he has helped me with many bosses

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
I like my Storm minion just the way he is. His taunting, shielding and healing have helped me win some tough battles. He draws the bad guys attention and heals/shields me so I can kill them.

Megan-formerly Firefan02

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
keybladeweilder wrote:
wat u dont understand is tho it would over power the storm class. you have enough Power already so why have a just as powerful minion. Taunting & the shields will help u get the creatures on ur minion giving u time to get pips. even tho it doesnt always work but in my usage of him he has helped me with many bosses

He makes a good point. a Diviner has SO MUCH power to throw at their foe that it can get the job done. the only flaw is that a diviner usually has no time to shield or heal. This is where the minion's moves come in. The Water Elemental comes in handy with it's Elemental Shields, Sprites, Taunts, and occasional storm traps and life armor. There is no reason why we should give attacks to the Elemental Either way. All in All, no. Sorry if this offended you.

Daniel Wildhunter, Master Pyromancer