Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frustrated with MooShu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
I like Mooshu, but I have done all the quests (and quite a few side quests) and still can't get out of the place. Done the Jade Oni and all the rest but don't get the message to see Ambrose. Anyone else with the same problem? Am I going to have to repeat all of MooShu to find what I might have missed? Help!

Alura Lightcaller

Delver
May 04, 2009
EMMead2000 wrote:
I like Mooshu, but I have done all the quests (and quite a few side quests) and still can't get out of the place. Done the Jade Oni and all the rest but don't get the message to see Ambrose. Anyone else with the same problem? Am I going to have to repeat all of MooShu to find what I might have missed? Help!

Alura Lightcaller

First, I would open my Quest Log Book and see if there is "any" quest at all from Mooshu that is still in there. If so, click on the "question mark" / dialogue bubble in the upper left corner of that quest to see what you need to do to finish it.

If you don't have any quests in your log book, there is a complete list of Mooshu quests on the fansite at Wizard101central.com that might help you.

Check this out:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2604

Maybe you can find which quest or quests you might have missed.

Good Luck.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2010

If you don't have any quests in your log book, there is a complete list of Mooshu quests on the fansite at Wizard101central.com that might help you.

Check this out:

Thank you! While I have no quests remaining in my quest book, I know have a place to start and work through. This list of Mooshu quests was what I truly needed in order to go back and find what I missed. Thank you very, very much!

Alura Lightcaller

Survivor
Mar 05, 2010

Check this out:

Thank you! I do not have any quests in my log book so the list of quests was truly what I was seeking. Now I know where to start. I appreciate your help!

Alura Lightcaller

Delver
May 04, 2009
EMMead2000 wrote:

Check this out:

Thank you! While I have no quests remaining in my quest book, I know have a place to start and work through. This list of Mooshu quests was what I truly needed in order to go back and find what I missed. Thank you very, very much!

Alura Lightcaller

You're welcome.

And don't forget that the fansite has this kind of list of quests for each world -- Dragonspyre, Celestia, and the earlier worlds too.

Good Luck.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
On a whim, I entered the emperor's building and lo and behold, discovered that I MUST summon the Jade Oni, not just fight him. I thank those here who responded but also those online who helped as well.

Most Humbly,
Alura Lightcaller

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
What IM really wondering (and frustrated) about is that i dont know the main quest (the one to get me to the tree of life) is for Village of Sorrow. They don't acually specify which one it is. Should I just do all the quest untill i find it, or is it a bug?

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010