Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

freddy nine lives

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Some school spells are harder to get than others. here are some things to know about freddy nine lives. 1. he is in a area you will have probaly not have unlocked yet but wil soon after. 2.he is death. he castes dark spirate ghoul and banshee. 3. a good stradegy to deafet him is in this order if you are life lifeblade life trap and then seraph. do this as many times as possible to finish the quest. 4. if you are death you in this order death blade death trap and then death prims and finnaly seletal pirate. the spell for life is regenerate and the death spell is the minon spell. i hope this helped anybody in any way. ps. ignore my bad spelling.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
First of all, Regenerate is not a low level spell. This is actually one of the most powerful heals in the game, next to Dryad's potential 2800 (5600 Critical). And Animate has the potential to be the most powerful Minion Summon in the game. How'd you like a Minion with 1400 health taunting your opponent and using Vampire every four turns?

Second, quit whining and LOOK AT THE QUEST before you complain. It just says you have to beat him nine times. It didn't say you have to beat him nine times IN A ROW, did it? You could easily fight him five times, leave, heal, maybe grab a bite to eat, come back, and you still only have to beat him four more times. -_-

Consider yourself educated and think before you start whining to the forums for no apparent reason.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
He's easy (note: I fought him with my Theurgist, so that might be why it was easy), just so tedious. Come up with an idiot-proof kill strategy and do the same thing over and over again. I used Seraph and Feint. You just have to be patient and use your potions. This quest is significantly more difficult if you don't use potions!

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
thanks for the info but i pestered him to death last night and he finally gave me the coin
and i have a few more wizard who may have to meet him

Survivor
Oct 04, 2010
Hey, I remember fighting him with my life wizard. The character is just a play on the old tale about how a cat has nine lives. Something humorous for KI to place in the game. Luckily, it is the only guy you have to fight nine times. At least you get nine chances at getting his loot. Also, I got a life staff out of it (maybe two). At least, I didn't have to purchase it.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2010
I got him done and i didnt stop to heal or potion or anything i just kept going and going. I am death and i got the minion spell like any other level 28 death wizard would get and it is very helpful with 14 pips. All i am saying is it is not a useless spell its a life saver! Very helpful spell!