Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI Please Read This

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
It has come to my attention that Wizards are not allowed to transfer Islands and Houses Between the six characters in One Profile. KI will you allow wizards to transfer Houses and Islands between characters in an account. Why I bring up the subject? See me and my brother reasently bought The Ultimate Expansion Pack (TUEP) and he placed all the stuff on his character in the account, but we share everything so he let me have the clothes in mount and he wants to give me The Massive Fantasy Palace (TMFP)
but YOU CANNOT TRANSFER HOUSES! so TMFP is stuck with him so please allow houses to be placed in the Shared Bank.

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
I've seen this come up in discussion before and the last thing I remember is it came down to an item issue with the items in the house. And an issue with you being able to make more money at earlier levels. A quick way to fix this is have your brother give you enough gold to buy a place of your own :) Or at least half of what it would be worth.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
danton1983 wrote:
I've seen this come up in discussion before and the last thing I remember is it came down to an item issue with the items in the house. And an issue with you being able to make more money at earlier levels. A quick way to fix this is have your brother give you enough gold to buy a place of your own :) Or at least half of what it would be worth.

thx man i needed the info, but i have a great place! i just want TMFP it's amazing and you can't buy it anywhere except from a $40 gift card. o well i guess i can go with out it.