Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Direct from Celestia - Two new Castles!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
We know you've been wondering when these Castles & Lands would arrive and the industrious residents of Celestia are ready to open up shop. One house can be purchased from the Crown Shop and the other must be crafted - look for the recipe on the housing turtle in Celestia.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jan 20, 2010
This is so awesome :D
great thing celestia houses came up :)
will you make housing Elixirs as well?

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
All the work that goes into crafting these houses, why not make them available for each of our wizards to use. I really don't want to go crafting the celestia house for each wizard. It is enough for one wiz to do it, let alone all 6.
would be nice if they can share.

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
Bredegi wrote:
This is so awesome :D
great thing celestia houses came up :)
will you make housing Elixirs as well?
I searched for a housing elixir in the crown shop on test. No such luck this round of updates.

Hero
May 27, 2009
The Island Retreat has rooms that are very small, and the Celestian Observatory has rooms that are huge. Neither seems like it would be very homey. An idea for the Island Retreat is an underwater swimming place, like a dock you could "Press X to dive down" and visit your own private reef. And perhaps lower the walls in the topmost floor of the observatory, so that the view was easier to see without manipulating the camera angle.
The Observatory needs a regular square shaped room, perhaps a lower level., round doesn't work for everybody and I'm not sure you can hang things on the walls.

My two cents, anyway. Otherwise the update looks great to me.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Must agree with willow.

The two houses need to rework.

The Island retreat is not very attractive and the rooms are a bit small, Maybe you should school another theme for the decorations (wallapaper). I personally prefer the Grizzleheim house to the retreat.

The Observatory, need a private space on at least one of the levels so that we might have a bedroom. All the levels are basically suited for a grand dining room, hall or ballroom, and it would appear as if the walls cannot be decorated.

There is no area for gardening. maybe a little square platform behind the sun dome would be ideal?

I love the graphics but it is lacking something. The observatory will be difficult to decorate the way it is now.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
The worst thing is with the two new houses they have new stuff you need to craft them so where in the world is the new stuff like the celestia street lamps etc.Please help ive been looking all day for them any ideas. MICHAEL ICEBRINGER LEGEND ICE

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
These castles are cool i like that you added them, keep adding sweet stuff! :D

Dakota Ghostsword Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
Does anybody know what reagents are needed/recipe cost to get the observatory? I'm trying to plan out my expenses for major purchases, and I could use some facts for a cost estimate for this castle.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
mnm12345 wrote:
The worst thing is with the two new houses they have new stuff you need to craft them so where in the world is the new stuff like the celestia street lamps etc.Please help ive been looking all day for them any ideas. MICHAEL ICEBRINGER LEGEND ICE

You have to purchase the recipes to craft the new housing items from the recipe vendor in the back of Celestia base camp. The recipes are priced ridiculously high, like 13,000 gold for one recipe, and all housing items required for the house are in recipe form. So the crafted house will end up costing estimated 3 to 400,000 in gold to finish after purchasing the required reagents.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
SeaDog852 wrote:
All the work that goes into crafting these houses, why not make them available for each of our wizards to use. I really don't want to go crafting the celestia house for each wizard. It is enough for one wiz to do it, let alone all 6.
would be nice if they can share.

I agree with you.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
I like the observetory house i am crafting it but i have a problem where is the celestian shield located or the where to find to craft it I have look every where plz help :(

Defender
May 17, 2009
thelightupmario wrote:
Does anybody know what reagents are needed/recipe cost to get the observatory? I'm trying to plan out my expenses for major purchases, and I could use some facts for a cost estimate for this castle.

Well, I suppose almost all but the sunstones will be fairly easy to farm, so buying 52 of those x 3,500 for each one is 182,000 gold, minus 3,500 for each one you have, plus the stuff like perfect onyx, and the treasure cards... Plus the cost of all the recipes are over 129,000 in total, so this will take a lot, more if you aren't willing to farm that much.
P.S. You can get the pearls and kelp/aether in stormriven hall

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
maxitola2009 wrote:
thelightupmario wrote:

Well, I suppose almost all but the sunstones will be fairly easy to farm, so buying 52 of those x 3,500 for each one is 182,000 gold, minus 3,500 for each one you have, plus the stuff like perfect onyx, and the treasure cards... Plus the cost of all the recipes are over 129,000 in total, so this will take a lot, more if you aren't willing to farm that much.
P.S. You can get the pearls and kelp/aether in stormriven hall

Well thanks, but I really just want a note of how much the recipe would cost, the table t make, and what the reagents needed are. Aside from those two prices, I just want what reagents are needed. And what the costs/requirements of transmutes for them are, if there are any. But thanks for your help.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Willowdreamer wrote:
The Island Retreat has rooms that are very small, and the Celestian Observatory has rooms that are huge. Neither seems like it would be very homey. An idea for the Island Retreat is an underwater swimming place, like a dock you could "Press X to dive down" and visit your own private reef. And perhaps lower the walls in the topmost floor of the observatory, so that the view was easier to see without manipulating the camera angle.
The Observatory needs a regular square shaped room, perhaps a lower level., round doesn't work for everybody and I'm not sure you can hang things on the walls.

My two cents, anyway. Otherwise the update looks great to me.

she was totally right!!!!!!! i agree!

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I agree with Willowdreamer. Actually, that was what I was hoping for. The furniture and housing-type things you see around CL are cool looking and I was hoping a designer would incorporate those features. I have a hobby of doing floorplans and house designs in real life, so let me know if KI's designers need some inspiration. I'd be happy to help!