Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

storm level 58-60 1v1 guide?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
ok, so my storm is having some trouble in PVP 1v1 and like ROUGHLY, my myth, fire, ice, and death got to warlord and over the rank of 1,000 easy. but my storm is having a hard time, getting to warlord is the easy part but whenever I pvp over the rank of 1,000 I get matched up with extremely good pvp players. I got the deck to get me to warlord just not over 1,000

*if you give me some helpful advice I will give you some advice also if you needs some :-)*

adrian darkblood, level 58 storm. (pvp commander 436-392 rating:894 ;)

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Check out Wizard101 Central for tips. But I have just two words for you, "GARGANTUAN WILDBOLT"

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
ah okay guess that would be some decent damage lol thanks and yes I did create a central and found some guides quite helfpul thanks again :-)

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
I find gargantuan lightning bats work well against me, a couple of those boosted by your high damage geAr and your opponent is in the kill zone. Try critical gear and hit Fast, put your opponent in a defensive position. Check wizard central forums for more help :-)