Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Change the dragon mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
To me the dragon mount looks kinda weird and i think they should make it look more like the dragon in the spell and mabey they should add advancments to the flying mounts like instead of jumping when you press space bar you switch between flying and walking.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
Great!, that's a great idea. I agree the dragon mount does look a little awkward.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
You realize that this is just your opinion and just about everybody else on this game likes the dragon mounts just fine, right? And when you have a mount, why would you want to walk?

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
i happen to like my dragon mount just as it is. i wouldn't have bought it if it needed changes made to it.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
Superwiz1560 wrote:
You realize that this is just your opinion and just about everybody else on this game likes the dragon mounts just fine, right? And when you have a mount, why would you want to walk?

When said walk i meant the dragon could walk like a horse mount or something.

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
Ah I see what he is saying. I agree to a point because the flying mounts get right up in your POV, point of view. Kind of annoying if you ask me.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
i personally think they should give u an invisible mount and let u levitate! and like make u glow wen u levitate

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008