Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Love Mutate Spells!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 15, 2009
I Love Mutate Spells!

I'd really like to see more trainable mutate spells in the future. I can't express enough, how much I really enjoy using 'Death Minotaur' and 'Midnight Sprite'.

Maybe we can expect to see a 'Death Centaur' or 'Dark Seraph'. Whether anything like this happens or not, I'd like to say thanks for the currently available mutate spells. I love them, and keep up the good work.

"Death Ninja Pigs GO!"

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
I like them too and here are some of my ideas:

- Mutate Flame Giant (Santa to this)
- Mutate Ice Dragon( i know the legends of dragons, giants and tritons and i know these are oximorons just go w/ it) ( Dragon to this)
- Mutate Myth Lord (Storm lord to this)
- Mutate Redeath (Rebirth to this)
- Mutate Living Scarecrow (Scarecrow to this)
- Mutate Tempest Hound (Othrus to this)
- All enemy mutates to make it fair for players
- Mutate Opposite ( Basically, like a prism but doesn't take up a turn, KI can animations if they have time to and want to)

I think the Rank 7 mutates should be given as a school card at level 55-58.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
Well i can say that I disagree with your idea for 2 reasons :)

1. I am balance and you forgot about me :D

2. The fun about mutate is to, for example, as a fire wizard, take ice as second school and get mutate wyvern. That way all your boosts apply and you get a great new card. This would involve a pretty big problem with cards obtained from quests of an other school. Also, with over 100% power pip, I am not sure I would be willing to spend 14 pips on a 7 pip spell of an other class :) I believe I would rather use my own spell twice and use prisms if I have to!

Although I must agree the CL mutate cards are lots of fun and I think KI is heading in a good direction with this. It will end up giving more strategy to picking your second school :)

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I got a couple of ideas.

Mutate Forest Lord into Yeti. (Life-Ice)
Mutate Leviathan into Heaviathan. (Storm-Life)
Mutate Efreet into Genie. (Fire-Balance)