Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion-Ignore Invites Option

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
I quite often especially when hunting for badge get frustrated with people who will ask to be your fried over and over, when you meet some you want to add you can turn the ignore invites, when are around just continuously you won't get the pop up asking for the invite. I really only like to invite family members and people I know in real life IE having a short friends list. Please could a an ignore invites option be added to the settings.

Thanks.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
More ideas after playing awhile:
-Make it so respawning creatures cannot attack for 15 seconds.

-A second stats page that shows:
How many minigames you played
Number of times of each game you played
Max Score you earned in each game
Average Score Overall your games you played.

- badge for the # of minigames played.

- A set of hunter badge for people who complete hunt series
Casually Hunter (3 titles): (IE: the series completed: undead slayer
badge, blood of the giants, Tecnomancer)
Proffesional Hunter (5 titles):
ETC and so forth

-Requested Before: Would really like to see decoration or expansion of
dorm room being available.

-Friends not being able to teleport to you on a different world if they
have not unlocked it yet.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2008
We would LOVE to see a toggle to turn off friend invites. The spam is huge and the ones that stalk you spamming invites are a real pain in the neck. :D

If it isn't too much trouble, would love to see a parental control on this so children can't turn Accept Invites back on without permission.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
Yet more ideas:

Leveling Minions (Based on when you have them out for combat, my spirit guardian is always dying)

Spell Deck Preset (So you can store a deck configuration), this is so when you go up against your own class you can quickly change your deck over two your secondary spell and back again.

Over healing becomes spirit armor (Like spell but only the amount you over healed)

Persistent effects only for your view (the game seems to keep variables of what you have done. For example: the fire in the mooshu village (Forgot name), after you have put out the fire make it so they stay put only to your view. Same with things like the plague mushroom, villager staying healed after you healing (Only to your view of course).

An a side note with the above, it would be nice for role playing purposes if you could say continue to destroy all the mushroom, heal all the villager, and put at all the fire instead of what is just required for the quest.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
kethry87 wrote:
We would LOVE to see a toggle to turn off friend invites. The spam is huge and the ones that stalk you spamming invites are a real pain in the neck. :D

If it isn't too much trouble, would love to see a parental control on this so children can't turn Accept Invites back on without permission.

Ditto, I'm tired of being spamed a invite with ends up me being draged into a fight becouse I cant move.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
My 3rd day here and I still have not let me son play :)

Enjoying the game EXCEPT for the request for friends spam,which gets old fast....seriously.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Yes this is very true this happens to me alot :(
I think it is a great idea to be able to ignore them :D

Explorer
May 21, 2008
Re: friends spamming, we recognize this is a pretty highly desired feature. We'll get someone to address it, no one likes being spammed.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
Even More Ideas (Should I create a new thread or is here fine? I am hoping for some comments on my other suggestions too):

A variation of the suggestion on having multiple pets. However about another teleportable room that is a like your dorm that has all your pets your earned (In a container there), but when placed there they come out and wander this room (Sort of like a pet corral).

I would like to see just a world dedicated to finding things (Like zeke quests), scavenger hunt (with random appearing things), puzzle towers, and maybe crafting (after you goto say different places to get items). and maybe within like a huge pvp based capture the flag arena.

Explorer
May 21, 2008
I like the idea of having your pets wander around your house. We'll look at finding a way to do this as part of personal ("off-campus") housing.