Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

'Handy' talent / other ideas

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 13, 2010
First off, let me praise what is arguably the best Pet talent of them all, Spritely. Being able to save not only a Power Pip, but a whole turn, with healing yourself is just the most awesome feature pets have so far.

However, I'd like to make a suggestion regarding the spell they cast, Sprite. The ten second animation of the little fairy flying around your wizard tends to get annoying, especially when your pet starts casting it twice in a row. What if there was a talent that made pets cast Helping Hands instead? It would be changed to heal only as much as a Sprite, but without the long animation (Or any animation for that matter!), and it would be a Balance Spell, which would bypass any Entangles or Myth Imps your enemy may use. For the reasons explained above, I think it would benefit the Wizard community because of the time it could save in a battle.

Two other things that I ask for much more humbly, are the ability for Wands to be stitched (This is the idea of another wizard, but I like it), and for a Permanent Panther mount to be available at the Crowns Shop. I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

Anyone else agree with me on these suggestions?

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
I think the pet spells should have their own unique animation to begin with.

I wish there were wands in the crown shop of the same level from other schools other than just fire that they have in there now, or the ability to pick which school of wand you want. just a couple of thoughts.

I like the stitching of wands.

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
danton1983 wrote:
I think the pet spells should have their own unique animation to begin with.

I wish there were wands in the crown shop of the same level from other schools other than just fire that they have in there now, or the ability to pick which school of wand you want. just a couple of thoughts.

I like the stitching of wands.

Thanks, it's been suggested before and I am just here to reiterate :)