Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

make it take gold for pips back not crowns

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
KI you should have made the game so that it takes gold to get back pips and so that you can choose which spells to get rid of not all of them gone for crowns. please try to make that change if you can.

Blaze Titan Breaker lvl 35

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
glade8er wrote:
KI you should have made the game so that it takes gold to get back pips and so that you can choose which spells to get rid of not all of them gone for crowns. please try to make that change if you can.

Blaze Titan Breaker lvl 35

do you mean gold to buy training points back?

ellie

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
what he is saying is that to buy back the points it should be done with gold not crowns. and that you should be able to buy back only those spells you do not want rather than all the points at once at once.

easy enough to understand

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
...and this is why we have punctuation marks. After reading hobi's translation of whatever you wrote I'll say I somewhat agree with you, but it's never gonna happen. Almost everyone screws up at least once and has to buy back their training points; I seriously doubt KI will give up all that money because of a few complaints.