Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia hard quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
Hey wizards, I recently started a new wizard and just completed the pyramid of sun and got the quest to find the order of the fang from that general guy in the oasis. The quest doesn't have quest helper and I have no idea were to go. Can someone please help?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Rider9999 wrote:
Hey wizards, I recently started a new wizard and just completed the pyramid of sun and got the quest to find the order of the fang from that general guy in the oasis. The quest doesn't have quest helper and I have no idea were to go. Can someone please help?

You take the boat across to the Krokosphinx. When you get there you will see a ladder, which you must take down (underground) and go talk to Alhazred. That will get you moving along.

The ladder is in front of Niles the Balance Tree.

(KI is aware of the problem with the arrow not showing on some quests. They said they have a "fix" for it and it should come out with the next update. In the meantime, we have to use our maps / or friends to show the way. LOL.)

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
Rider9999 wrote:

You take the boat across to the Krokosphinx. When you get there you will see a ladder, which you must take down (underground) and go talk to Alhazred. That will get you moving along.

The ladder is in front of Niles the Balance Tree.

(KI is aware of the problem with the arrow not showing on some quests. They said they have a "fix" for it and it should come out with the next update. In the meantime, we have to use our maps / or friends to show the way. LOL.)

Thanks one million!