Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trial of Spheres

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 15, 2010

I am lvl 60 completed this trial before went with friends to play it when we got to the final phase we killed all the windows we must have played for like 2 hours but could never get the window to open to ptlomas we tried everything we kept killing the one that kept returning but still could never get to him can someone tell me whether that was a glitch and how do we overcome it it was so frustrating never had that problem the couple of times before usually after killing the others the window opened

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
ellenb06 wrote:

I am lvl 60 completed this trial before went with friends to play it when we got to the final phase we killed all the windows we must have played for like 2 hours but could never get the window to open to ptlomas we tried everything we kept killing the one that kept returning but still could never get to him can someone tell me whether that was a glitch and how do we overcome it it was so frustrating never had that problem the couple of times before usually after killing the others the window opened

This is confusing.

1) Did you complete the defest of Astraeus?
2) If you did, did you go to the next level where Ptolemas?
3) Did you use the aligning tools to gain access to the 4 sets of minions?
4) Did you defeat all four sets of minions?
5) Did you use the treasure chests to get the swords, and then use the swords on the statues?

If you did this, you should have been able to get to Ptolemes.

By the way, Ptolemas is not the final phase, Mithraya comes after....

Survivor
Sep 15, 2010
I did all of the stages but did not get the swords forgot needed to do that, have fought about 3 are 4 times already but that was the first time I ran into that problem
Thank you for your help