Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Character Slots

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Alright I have been playing Wizard101 since Beta testing for it was up and I have to say that the one thing I have never seen changed, talked about, or even commented on is that we only have 6 Character slots to choose from. My friend and I were discussing the issue of how annoying it really is that we can only have 6 Characters on a single account rather then having as many as we want. I see it as to where if we are paying to play this game then shouldn't we be able to have as many as we want? 6 Slots and 7 schools is just annoying. Truly I dont feel like making a new account so that I have to restart the whole thing and not really know where any of my friends are. If anyone is going to say then go and do PvP. Ya really dont feel like it cause I have finally gotten bored since all of my Characters have gotten Warlord. So all I can think of now is that KI, you need to allow a player to have infinite character slots, that or just increase it.