Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please allow these

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Hi everyone! Now what i'm talkin about is four different things so read

1: KI will please aloow wizards like me and you to sell houses and pets at bazaar? Is there a reason we cann't? I like the idea of gaining new pets on my own but it would be reasonable to let us sell those things AND BUY THEM same things with houses (only Massive Fantasy Place should not be sold and bought) thank you

2:Next, would you allow us to where sheilds? (some people don't like this idea, but you can't make everyone happy) and make so you can if you want to not wear the shield. it would give stats and cards as well. Thank you

3:Now for somthing a little annoying at times but i think will give level 60 people chances to have fun! WAVES! or hordes call it what you like, it's when monsters charge into an area let me give an example:
as i'm walking through the commons then an icon appears in the corner i click it "20 iron golems 30 golems 10 celestian golems and General Elactrict head are going in marleybone, hydepark" i head to marleybone and enter hide park all of the ussual enemys are gone then the golem army turns a corner and fills the street 4 brave wizards enter the fight against the General(level11 lightining boss) the rest grab the other golems "after the fights" people walk on the sidewalks and equipe amazing prizes from the fights. the usual monsters pour back in the street

good luck, put in the comments what you think , BYE!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
warriorwizard2 wrote:
Hi everyone! Now what i'm talkin about is four different things so read

1: KI will please aloow wizards like me and you to sell houses and pets at bazaar? Is there a reason we cann't? I like the idea of gaining new pets on my own but it would be reasonable to let us sell those things AND BUY THEM same things with houses (only Massive Fantasy Place should not be sold and bought) thank you

2:Next, would you allow us to where sheilds? (some people don't like this idea, but you can't make everyone happy) and make so you can if you want to not wear the shield. it would give stats and cards as well. Thank you

3:Now for somthing a little annoying at times but i think will give level 60 people chances to have fun! WAVES! or hordes call it what you like, it's when monsters charge into an area let me give an example:
as i'm walking through the commons then an icon appears in the corner i click it "20 iron golems 30 golems 10 celestian golems and General Elactrict head are going in marleybone, hydepark" i head to marleybone and enter hide park all of the ussual enemys are gone then the golem army turns a corner and fills the street 4 brave wizards enter the fight against the General(level11 lightining boss) the rest grab the other golems "after the fights" people walk on the sidewalks and equipe amazing prizes from the fights. the usual monsters pour back in the street

good luck, put in the comments what you think , BYE!

WOW!!! this is an AWESOME idea!!! that would be so cool could it be more than golems though?

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Guys here are your first awnsers. Yes it can be more than golems, it could be beasts that havn't come to the game yet. but one attack is based on certain creatures, like the golem example, it was based on golems you could base it on any creature
2nd dude, first of all #3 is about special beast flooding into a certain area for those high level people who are bored. it doesn't give expierence it gives exclusive items and coins. first a notification of where,what, and the boss. then your allowed to go fight it (if your allowed in the area anyways)
THX FOR THE COMM ENTS! BYE!