Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where is more frostflowers!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
can anyone please tellme where to find frostflowers, I know there a scarce frostflowers in grizzleheim, I have gone to bazaar and none there for many days...please advise me, 15 is way to crazy to obtain...why is crafting so difficult?

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
Colossus Blvd. has frost flowers too.

Megan-formerly Firefan02
Firefan02 is now my son.

Delver
May 26, 2009
abbeyhunter1962 wrote:
can anyone please tellme where to find frostflowers, I know there a scarce frostflowers in grizzleheim, I have gone to bazaar and none there for many days...please advise me, 15 is way to crazy to obtain...why is crafting so difficult?

Go to Nidavellir in Grizzleheim, you will find some frost flowers there. Make sure to constantly change realms, and to look in all of the possible spawn spots. I believe that there is also a frost flower guide you can look up, too. Hope this helps!

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
If you have access to Mirkholm Keep (the gate next to the entrance to Savarstaad Pass), and can get to Herkar's underground area (the red teleport stone takes you right there, if you've activated it), the lake there always has two Frost Flowers and Two Cattails.

By changing realms, you can easily harvest 20 flowers very quickly.
Unless someone else gets there first, of course :D

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
cktimoney wrote:
If you have access to Mirkholm Keep (the gate next to the entrance to Savarstaad Pass), and can get to Herkar's underground area (the red teleport stone takes you right there, if you've activated it), the lake there always has two Frost Flowers and Two Cattails.

By changing realms, you can easily harvest 20 flowers very quickly.
Unless someone else gets there first, of course :D

This is the quickest place that I know of...good answer :)

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
The correct answer for this is to consult a website such as wizard101central.com for spoiler information such as this.

And yes, the lake in front of Herkir in Mirkholm Keep is a great place for Frost Flowers.