Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prestige?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
very good at a low lvl and when celestia came out I decided to try it out. Well i finish and tried to do pvp again well, I was AWFUL! So I decide to not lvl up my other wizards until each is in full gear pet amulet all that. But then I realize pvp armor was useless at high lvl so I decided lvl 42 or 45 will be the limit. But I also realized a bunch of people lacking skill and stuff. So what I thought of came STRIAGHT from this other game I got for my ps3. Prestige. However unlike my games version this one you will be able to switch from legend to prestige any time you like. Catches: Lvl, health, mana, ENCHANTED treasure cards gear, pip chance, stats, and spells will all be reset back to beginner. Every will come back when you return to legendary. CERTAIN GEAR, houses, NONENCHANTED treasure cards, items, gold, crowns, badges, rank, craft and garden lvl WILL carry over. Gear such as pvp, lvl 48 pets, and any other gear items selected by kings isle will NOT transfer over in backpack, Bank, or shared bank. Secondary schools will be different if wanted to in prestige. After prestige limit is reached the use will be able to be any lvl wanted with everything reduced to that lvl.

NOTE: The purpose of this isn’t pvp its so characters don’t stop after they reach legend. They can pick up other skills in prestige or go back and do something they would have done if they could be any lvl again.

NOTE TO KINGS ISLE: I do not want anything in return if this update comes. If you want a confirm send it to the e-mail given in account info.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
TJCAR wrote:
very good at a low lvl and when celestia came out I decided to try it out. Well i finish and tried to do pvp again well, I was AWFUL! So I decide to not lvl up my other wizards until each is in full gear pet amulet all that. But then I realize pvp armor was useless at high lvl so I decided lvl 42 or 45 will be the limit. But I also realized a bunch of people lacking skill and stuff. So what I thought of came STRIAGHT from this other game I got for my ps3. Prestige. However unlike my games version this one you will be able to switch from legend to prestige any time you like. Catches: Lvl, health, mana, ENCHANTED treasure cards gear, pip chance, stats, and spells will all be reset back to beginner. Every will come back when you return to legendary. CERTAIN GEAR, houses, NONENCHANTED treasure cards, items, gold, crowns, badges, rank, craft and garden lvl WILL carry over. Gear such as pvp, lvl 48 pets, and any other gear items selected by kings isle will NOT transfer over in backpack, Bank, or shared bank. Secondary schools will be different if wanted to in prestige. After prestige limit is reached the use will be able to be any lvl wanted with everything reduced to that lvl.

NOTE: The purpose of this isn’t pvp its so characters don’t stop after they reach legend. They can pick up other skills in prestige or go back and do something they would have done if they could be any lvl again.

NOTE TO KINGS ISLE: I do not want anything in return if this update comes. If you want a confirm send it to the e-mail given in account info.

Well, KI might get into copyright troubles with Treyarch, but i like it!!!!!!

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
GREAT IDEA :-)

I play the game your talking about on the same system, and the idea is perfect! I know a couple wizards who dont play there legendarys because they got no more lvling to do. Also the quest should reset but you keep potions and can still go into the world gate and travel. And one last thing, you should be able to keep badges too.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
Lol I just saw part of the message was cut out. O WELL that part wasn't important. But you see to avoid trouble KI can call it somthing else because it is different from the treyarch version and they own the word prestige so we can call it something else.

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
Nice Idea. I think we could have other limits so you dont have to change all your skills to level 1 in between but still good.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
lol a clever idea, but I don't want to work for 300+ hours to get my Legendary back to Grandmaster Artisan and (almost) Grandmaster Gardener. :-o

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
TJCAR wrote:

Just call "prestige" something else and your good to go. There are quite a few companies using this.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
Those saying they would get into copyright trouble with Treyarch are wrong. They would be in copyright trouble with Activision. Treyarch creates the game Activision owns it. So thats the company that would be able to sue KI. Just saying. But all-in-all a good idea.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
If I am going to do it all over again, I would rather leave my legendary as she is for future main storyline worlds and start over with the seventh wizard I can't have right now.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
No KI will be sued by activision. Not treyarch. Because infinity ward made MW2 and it had prestige.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:

Actually, Infinity Ward was the first to use Prestige in the Call of Duty series when they came out with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

But, that's not the point. LOTS of other games have Prestiges, but don't call them that. So, KI wouldn't have Copyright troubles if they called it something else.

Although, I don't to a lot of PvP. But, it's a cool idea.