Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

krokatopia final boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Im almost done with krocatopia i have 2 quests one is krokatep and the other needs soul dust does anyone know who the final boss for krokatopia is?

Survivor
Sep 13, 2008
Squire
Dec 02, 2008
The final boss of Krokotopia is Krokopatra, in the Tomb of Storms. It sounds like you're a little more than halfway through Krokotopia, since you're the bulk of the way through the second of the three main areas.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
windlord12 wrote:
Im almost done with krocatopia i have 2 quests one is krokatep and the other needs soul dust does anyone know who the final boss for krokatopia is?

8)
After Krokoteps, you go to Tomb of Storms. The fastest way to Krokopatra is to only do the Quests given by the Spirit of Krokoteps (to the right as you enter the Well of Spirits). Every other Quest in the Tomb is optional, and not necessary to reach her....

The Soul Dust Quest only earns you a special Badge; Ignore it for now if you want to reach the next world, Marleybone, really quick, since its an incredible pain to complete alone ....

yw....

Danial DragonSinger (Myth 32, Marleybone)
Scarlet Skullhammer (Death 29, Marleybone)
8)

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
i cannot figure out the mysteryies and i am getting frustrated!!!! plz Hlp.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
believe me buddy, enjoy krokotopia while it lasts, marleybone is impossible. its boring rooftops and there are no sidewalks...