Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

final boss of celista

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
what is the final boss of celista i just got there and by the way it is the coolest thing EVER! is the bosses name ormega what is it :? :? :? :?

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
flame3100 wrote:
what is the final boss of celista i just got there and by the way it is the coolest thing EVER! is the bosses name ormega what is it :? :? :? :?
Is it Sylvia Drake and Malistare combined?

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Paditi wrote:
flame3100 wrote:

Really? I mean, really? Malistaire and Sylvia combined? *shakes head*

I believe there's a spoiler policy on the message boards, but if the nice professors let this message go through, here's what you want to know.

There are three final bosses of Celestia, one for each of the Astral Schools: Star, Moon, and Sun. Each one cheats in some way. Astraeus, the first boss, will summon three smaller versions of himself if you pass that turn. Ptolemos, the second, will put up a 90% Tower Shield unless you have an active charm (blade) around you, and for every successful spell, Mithraya, the 'final' final boss will deploy a Smokescreen until there is both an active blade around yourself and an active trap around Mithraya.

If this message made it's way through, there's your answer. Enjoy the rest of Celestia.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
i thought the final boss is the death lady with webs and showed on the tv

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
nhannight990 wrote:

Lol, love how you describe her! That is Morganthe. She isn't the last boss. You'll fight her in a few worlds to come, maybe even next world.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
the boss' name is "Mithraya" and you (no joking) fight here on the surface of the Sun!!

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
nhannight990 wrote:

actually, there will be a new story line and the web lady will be the malistiare of this one

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
the boss' name is "Mithraya" and you (no joking) fight here on the surface of the Sun!!

No you don't... Mithraya is fought in a room, just like Astraues and Ptolemos. And saying that Mithraya alone is the final boss is kind of inaccurate, since ALL THREE bosses are fought in the final dungeon, Trial of Spheres.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
Superwiz1560 wrote:
ozzyrocker412 wrote:

No you don't... Mithraya is fought in a room, just like Astraues and Ptolemos. And saying that Mithraya alone is the final boss is kind of inaccurate, since ALL THREE bosses are fought in the final dungeon, Trial of Spheres.

Mithraya actually Is the final boss after you fight the other two. I have to say she was a disappointment. The one with the floggers I hated, he was a crazy man. Actually harder than Mithraya. The battle with Mithraya was rather choppy because of all the action from the "sun" in the background. It made my game choppy. The battle with her really is meant for someone with a better gaming card. It was wayyyyyyyy too much for my computer. The busy background makes it really ugly for not so good graphic cards. (hint) for fire people make sure you have your prism cards in your deck.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
noyeh wrote:
Superwiz1560 wrote:
ozzyrocker412 wrote:

Mithraya actually Is the final boss after you fight the other two. I have to say she was a disappointment. The one with the floggers I hated, he was a crazy man. Actually harder than Mithraya. The battle with Mithraya was rather choppy because of all the action from the "sun" in the background. It made my game choppy. The battle with her really is meant for someone with a better gaming card. It was wayyyyyyyy too much for my computer. The busy background makes it really ugly for not so good graphic cards. (hint) for fire people make sure you have your prism cards in your deck.

I know this. I said in my first post that Mithraya is the 'final' final boss. To clarify, they are fought progressively. First puzzle room, then Astraeus, then second puzzle room, then Ptolemos, then third puzzle room, then Mithraya.

And another thing, Mithraya isn't resistant to Fire, or boosted by Ice. She's a Sun creature, but apparently, she's treated as a Balance.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
ok tks that is nice but i havo another question for the moon school i can only find thee mander and gobler polymoph were are the other help

Survivor
Sep 08, 2009
Paditi wrote:
flame3100 wrote:

I have beaten the Test of the Spheres, better Known as the Celestian Sancterium and i am wondering what you do next. I have beaten all the misssions given before the Test of the Spheres and nothing happened. I am really confussed and would be pleased if someone told me what I have to do next

Survivor
Sep 08, 2009
I fought here and Beat her but when the mission was over they did not give me a new mission so i could fight the main boss that is on TV. Also, the one on tv is actualy the main boss. Becuase the main boss is always death and I never even versesd her.Lastly, does any one know how to get to the one on tv??????????

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
fimster wrote:
I fought here and Beat her but when the mission was over they did not give me a new mission so i could fight the main boss that is on TV. Also, the one on tv is actualy the main boss. Becuase the main boss is always death and I never even versesd her.Lastly, does any one know how to get to the one on tv??????????

Morganthe can't be fought in Celestia. Just like you couldn't fight Malistaire in Wizard City, you may have to wait a few worlds before Morganthe becomes available to fight. If that propecy she mentioned has some correlation, we may have four worlds to get through before Morganthe is ready for us. One world for each verse of her prophecy.

I'd just like to point out that at the moment, Morganthe is on a whole other level. If she had access to the Solarium, she must have been able to find the Stellarium and the Lunarium as well. She knows all she could find out about Celestian magic, and now she's on her way to another world to break some sort of Magic Mirror. Unless KI hustles and tells us where to find the next Spiral Key SOON, by the time we get there, it'll be too late.

We've only scratched the surface of Astral magic. There's no way we could think of taking on Morganthe yet.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
flame3100 wrote:
where are the other moon schools i cant find them

The teachers in the Base Camp can only start you off on Lunarism. Once you reach the Lunarium, which will become available after the Floating Land, I believe, you will have access to all of the Polymorphic spells.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Defender
Feb 23, 2010
Superwiz1560 wrote:
flame3100 wrote:
where are the other moon schools i cant find them

The teachers in the Base Camp can only start you off on Lunarism. Once you reach the Lunarium, which will become available after the Floating Land, I believe, you will have access to all of the Polymorphic spells.

Aside from the base camp, there are two moon school trainers that I can think of. The first is a hidden trainer in Stormriven. Go to the area where you have to find the medallion for the one boss...forget his name. Go into the open area closest to, and on the same side as that boss' room. Carefully make your way around the building on your left and go until you get to a dead end. there you will find both a lounge lizard and a hidden moon school trainer. From this guy you can learn the Treant polymorph (which is great for elemental wizards with poor healing) and three elemental polymorphs. the other trainer looks like the one in the base camp and can be found in the portico. There you can get the gobbler, mander, bandit (storm), ninja pig (death), and draconian (fire) polymorph spells.

Defender
May 12, 2009
Paditi wrote:
flame3100 wrote:

All you really have to do is watch the commercial

Defender
May 12, 2009
SantaIceBurg wrote:
nhannight990 wrote:

Lol, love how you describe her! That is Morganthe. She isn't the last boss. You'll fight her in a few worlds to come, maybe even next world.

really? that means one of my posts is way off

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
ezrajoseph wrote:
SantaIceBurg wrote:
nhannight990 wrote:

really? that means one of my posts is way off
esrajoseph,you dont fight the final boss that you saw on the tv, you fight Mithraya as the final boss. You fight Morganthe in the new worlds that will soon come

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
Superwiz1560 wrote:
noyeh wrote:
Superwiz1560 wrote:
ozzyrocker412 wrote:

I know this. I said in my first post that Mithraya is the 'final' final boss. To clarify, they are fought progressively. First puzzle room, then Astraeus, then second puzzle room, then Ptolemos, then third puzzle room, then Mithraya.

And another thing, Mithraya isn't resistant to Fire, or boosted by Ice. She's a Sun creature, but apparently, she's treated as a Balance.

Then Riddle me this:
"Who is the Lady in Black, on CL, that is the next BIG Boss and is 5 times Worser than Morganthe and is the Final of the Boss's on CL?"

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
WNewman001 wrote:
Superwiz1560 wrote:
noyeh wrote:
Superwiz1560 wrote:
ozzyrocker412 wrote:

Then Riddle me this:
"Who is the Lady in Black, on CL, that is the next BIG Boss and is 5 times Worser than Morganthe and is the Final of the Boss's on CL?"

First, that 'Lady in Black' IS Morganthe. Second, 'worser' isn't a word, and third, she is NOT the final boss of Celestia.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
Superwiz1560 wrote:
WNewman001 wrote:
Superwiz1560 wrote:
noyeh wrote:
Superwiz1560 wrote:
ozzyrocker412 wrote:

Then Riddle me this:

First, that 'Lady in Black' IS Morganthe. Second, 'worser' isn't a word, and third, she is NOT the final boss of Celestia.

It may not be a word, but its close enough folks understood it! Second Its like the Witch in BriskBreezes tower on WC Collossus Blvd. and the one somewhere on MooShu, fought her once but cannot find her again. So you didn't answer the Question: Where's the Lady in Black Worse than the Lady in Red?

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Superwiz1560 wrote:
ozzyrocker412 wrote:

actually it is on the sun next time you defeat her go to the edge and you will see your standing on a platform that is over the sun