Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp is Unfair!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 02, 2010
I use to be a captain in pvp and lost 3 the got like minus 21 in my rank points!!!! Thats no fair

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
I agree with you there. Same thing happened to me. I think W101 should set up ranked pvp like they set up practice pvp. Its just not fair to a lower lvl wizard to get matched up to a wizard 2 times his lvl. They should give us the option to set up our own match so we can get paired up with a wizard our lvl so it is a fair match.

Survivor
Nov 02, 2010
brettsjets13 wrote:
I agree with you there. Same thing happened to me. I think W101 should set up ranked pvp like they set up practice pvp. Its just not fair to a lower lvl wizard to get matched up to a wizard 2 times his lvl. They should give us the option to set up our own match so we can get paired up with a wizard our lvl so it is a fair match.

I always end up facing a commander or warlord while i am a knight

Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
Yea i know.... I always face the the commnders or warlords and im only a knight which stinks because i like have to get treasure cards sometimes to defeat some of them!!!!

Alexandria
lvl 53 Ice