Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sunken city help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I am working on Sunken City right now. I defeated all the levels of the tower before the final tower. I can't find whatever I am looking for in that tower and I can't go any further up the tower. What am I missing? I'm stumped.

Thanks,

Autumn GreenHaven

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
I'm guessing you're on the quest Under Lock and Key, as that's where the tower is. It's the third major part of Sunken City out of four. Norten's tower is in the top center of the map. You go past its culdesac when you go talk to Marla Stinger, and then have to backtrack. It's near the living scarecrows.

If you're past that and looking for Grubb, he's at the far right corner of the map.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
:P Thanks very much for your help. I tried it and it worked. It must have been a computer problem.

Thanks again.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
That really did help. :D i was having the same problem and it worked
i dont think it was the computer. Thanks to you i got the Sunken city survivor badge.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Can anybody please help me defeat sunken city?

I need help. Is there also a way to do it by yourself, if which level do you need to be? I'm now level 20. I also need to do the Throne room of fire in Krokotopia