Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
I am just a level 30 storm wizard, and have yet to see any healing spells for the storm school. It is a good class and all, but it has very low health and defense. I have to get all my healing spells from the life school, and it is a pain to use them in battle when i have like 5 powerpips and don[t want to waste them on a fairy or saytr. I would also appreciate if you would add some healing spells to the fire school and the myth school (they are also no defense and all attack) the only reason i havn't included the Ice school in this report is because it has high attack and high defense and can take care of itself

The healing spells for the storm school would be naiad, and mermaid.

For the naiad card it would be 150 health per pip directly, or 150 health per pip for 3 rounds (that's all i'm asking for!) The card would start out with the arena being filled with green pond water (like the triton card, only greenish and with some weeds) then a naiad woud dive into the water like the triton, sing a small song,then heal you. if the card is a health per round

For the mermaid card it will cost 3 pips and give you 550 health. The scene would be after a storm and a rainbow would appear across the arena over a rock. The mermaid would jump over the rock like the storm shark then jump on the rock from behind, where it will be holding a conch shell. It will then smile at you, to heal you it would either play a song for you on the conch, or blow a kiss to you (the blowed kiss would be a green orb)

I am still unsure what the healing spells for the other schools would be, but you can give ideas in the replies and maybe if we get enough people agreeing, then they may add those card to the schools.

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
I agree, storm, fire, and myth schools do need a little bit of healing spells or more shields. I think storm should receive mermaid, too. As for fire, I'm not so sure, I'm going to leave it too Wizard101 to think of ideas!

Allan
Lv. 45 Sorcerer