Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If you could design Wizard101.....

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
What would it be like? What would the spells be like? How many levels would there be? Would it be 1-D, 2-D or 3-D. What schools would there be?
What are the worlds? What would the title be? Post your ideas here!
If I could design it, not much would change. I like it how it is, execpt I might not do crictal or block rating. And I might not put as much worlds. I might put diffrerent worlds, like a Mexican world. I'm not trying to offened KI with my ideas, I'm just trying to explian them. I would put the same schools, but I would add a school of water and maybe wind. Anyway, what are your ideas???

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
What would it be like? What would the spells be like? How many levels would there be? Would it be 1-D, 2-D or 3-D. What schools would there be?
What are the worlds? What would the title be? Post your ideas here!
If I could design it, not much would change. I like it how it is, execpt I might not do crictal or block rating. And I might not put as much worlds. I might put diffrerent worlds, like a Mexican world. I'm not trying to offened KI with my ideas, I'm just trying to explian them. I would put the same schools, but I would add a school of water and maybe wind. Anyway, what are your ideas???
First off, it would not be possible to easily one-hit large bosses. Also, every school would have at least 1 heal and one DoT spell. Also, I would not have the spell feint as I believe in my personal opinion that it is overpowered.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
That's actually an interesting question. It would cost a lot time to make it. Sidethought:I will have to research that...

Anyways, my world might be a little different.

3-D world.

What would the spells be like?

That's a huge question, try rephrasing it liek maybe: How would the spells be catsed? What would the spells do? How would the spells be used?

Answer to question a: There would be a movement to ever spell, and depending on the what the spell was and what school it was would determined what it looked like.

Answer #2: The spells would do what was listed; whether its healing, attacking, etc.

Answer #3: The spells would be used to get places or defeat things or clear thigns out of their way. You get the idea.

There would be levels added as a yearly update.

Schools:

Earth:

Earth is the very sensitive type. They care for others more than themselves. They use rocks and other earthly elements to form barriers.

Nature:

Nature is the spontaneous type; unpredictable, kind, and animal-lovers. These use animals and insects to heal others and enlighten others.

Day:

Day is the very esteemed type. Proud and think they are the best. They always love to be in the spotlight. They use elements of the sun and fire to create powerful blasts that stun and scorch.

Night:

Night is the very suspicious type. They like to hide in the shadows and then use the shadows to capture. They often use shadows to suckl the life out of you and feed it to themselves.

Aqua:

Aqua is the very creative type. They like to always think outside the box. They flow freely like water, and are so [powerful they can control water with their minds. They use water for just about anything from barriers to transport.

Disaster:

Disaster is the very strong type. They tend to stand alone, thinking about what their goal is. They use storms and all things destructive to clear things away.

Legend:

Legend is the veyr practical type. They are very serious and fight with the amount of people needed to win. They fight only with legends they know are real. And they use the legends according to what they are. (Example: Use a Bermuda Triangle spell to get rid of something.)

The worlds:

World A:
Land of the Balanced

In this world, all the elements learn to come together as one and not fight each other.

The safe spot in this world(like the Commons or the Oasis, or Northguard, etc.): Center Elemental: This would include all shopping needs and homes. There would be a river in a giant circle going around the entire area so the land is split in two. The area would have a dreenish-blue tint to it form fog. And the area would be very suspicous, like something is very wrong. There would be waterways(a waterway is like a tunnel) to Element Commons, Cyclone Lane, Myth-Like Avenue, and Area of Knowledge. The buildings would include Palace, (every player would get a palace right off the bat and be able to pick which one they want), and Poseiden's Wonderwater(a giant cyclone in the river going in circles in it, use this to get to different worlds), and Holly House(a small house in the center of the center land, completely abondoned, but you can go in it to get the plants lying around)

That's just part of world one. I could be here all day trying to tell you about my world, but I'll leave it at this for now. :-)