Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

don't skip crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
people should not skip crafting because
1. am i right that crafting will get you the most POWERFUL gear, my friend does a lot of crafting and he has VERY powerful gear, 3896 health, 500 mana, 73% power pip, i don't know the rest but thats a peek of his stats, and he is only lvl 58!
2.IF YOU WANT THE COOLEST HOUSE EVER come and craft housing items!. this is not the main point of the game but it's cool thats all i can think of

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
000000000000000o wrote:
1. am i right that crafting will get you the most POWERFUL gear, my friend does a lot of crafting and he has VERY powerful gear, 3896 health, 500 mana, 73% power pip, i don't know the rest but thats a peek of his stats, and he is only lvl 58!
2.IF YOU WANT THE COOLEST HOUSE EVER come and craft housing items!. this is not the main point of the game but it's cool thats all i can think of
Crafting is optional, you dont need to do it.

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
I only regret skipping Crafting because of the Housing items, which is why I do it now. But I must say it is easier to speed through the quests once you have them all unlocked, anyway.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
000000000000000o wrote:
Wow, only lvl 58? You can already get your legendary gear at that lvl. I'm assuming he's ice.