Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Appreciation to our hard working staff

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Sometimes we do forget as players of the game that there are many, many players and however dedicated the staff is to the game, at any extent the work would be overwhealming due to thevast majority of issues that may occure. So when we continuosly ask for more and more we should take into consideration the staff. I think we should start appreciating what we have over what new thing is to come. I also think that the staff of KI is probebly wearing out there paitiants because it never seems to be enough when it comes to pleasing the evergrowing wizard population, in the sense that after months of slaving over sketchbooks and computers to create a entire new world for us, just to have wizards beat it in a week and even some of us turn around and dissaprove of it entirely is wrong, I think we should be happy and thank our staff for a job well done. For the countless hours, sleepless nights, all your success in creating this game, and best of all the dedication you as a staff have had to anwer questions and let us as players have a say...I thank you.
Sincerely: Angel

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
We do apprieciate what the KI staff has done, there are things that players would like to see (added/changed/removed) so they express their opinions.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Oh I do "so" appreciate the Support Staff at KI.

I try to make it a point to let them know this whenever I get a response to my e-mail notices to them. I've been sending them a lot lately, especially with the problems on the yellow quest helper arrow not showing or not working correctly. They have always gotten back to me with quick, courteous, and sometimes even humorous replies, which I greatly appreciate.

I have even sent a few questions about things on my accounts, and again, the Support Staff is very responsive and helpful always.

I was so happy to see that KI did win so many awards recently. They deserve every one of them, and much more too.

Thank you again to the Support Staff at KI.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I agree. I think the KI staff does a great job running the game and trying to keep it balanced for all. And I rarely have a complaint that can't be fixed or appeased or explained.
So, thank you, KI people. Yall do a great job!

Administrator
::grin::

Such love! We do our best to keep the game fun, balanced, and a safe place for everyone to enjoy, and glad you're having a blast in Spiral! Sincerest thanks to everyone, without you, we wouldn't have such a great game and community. We absolutely appreciate all of you out there!!!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
Man I missed this one!

I just requested a character transfer last Friday (1-28). I got a prompt reply and the transfer was completed yesterday Wednesday (2-2). I was thrilled. The process was easy, clear and fast. There are requirements for it. They can be be found on the FAQ board here.

Anytime I have had to contact KI, I have received prompt and courteous service.

Megan-Formerly Firefan02