Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Taking a screen shot

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 25, 2009
Every time I go to take a screen shot (full screen) It says the picture has saved and all. Then I exit full screen, Open Paint (Yuck, I know) and press Ctrl+V to paste the picture. I do this multiple times in full screen and nothing happens.
Yet, when I do it not with full screen, it works fine. The problem with no full screen is, I ,nor my audience (blog), wants extra background stuff when viewing my pictures. For your info...
Computer Resolution: 800x600
Graphics Detail: Low
Texture Detail: Low
Bloom Active: On
Brightness: All the way up
Shadows: On
Particles: All the way up

And no need for any other info. Can someone help me please? I would really like to take Screen shots full-screen.

Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

Community Leader
Hello,
When I use the netbook I have I have the same issue. To find your picture go to documents, Wizard101 folder, there you will see all the screenshots you have taken. Pick the one you want and open it with paint, from there you can crop, resize ect...

Defender
May 27, 2010
A way you can take pictures without all the stuff like the Spell Book, Compass, Health and Mana Globe is to press Ctrl-G that way all that stuff will vanish while you want to take screen shots, then once your done simply Press Ctrl-G again and you can be satisfied with a good picture
Hope I helped! :D
Fire is the True Balance!

Defender
May 25, 2009
Paige MoonShade wrote:
Hello,
When I use the netbook I have I have the same issue. To find your picture go to documents, Wizard101 folder, there you will see all the screenshots you have taken. Pick the one you want and open it with paint, from there you can crop, resize ect...

Thanks, I didnt see the crop button there But thanks for the tips, i can start getting better pictures now!

Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

Defender
May 27, 2010
Sorry but when i made my other message i forgot to read the whole post, i thought you meant how can you take a screenshot without all the unnecessary details like Spell Book and such so ignore my last post

Defender
May 25, 2009
Blizzard49300 wrote:
Sorry but when i made my other message i forgot to read the whole post, i thought you meant how can you take a screenshot without all the unnecessary details like Spell Book and such so ignore my last post

I'm a little guilty for that too, I should have worded that better :? I meant Internet stuff, but thanks anyway, for I didnt know that :D