Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

could i have reported this

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Today while fighting Cuthalla a young wizard popped in. after she wasnt following the rules of the fight the other people and myself were getting upset at her. we told her to flee.. she then said her dad was third owner of the game. well of course i didnt believe her but i didnt know if i could report her for saying her father owned the game and that she was on his account.. her name was kristen silverwhisper. Also can a child be on their parents account if the parent works for KI?? In any other game i have played that was a firable offence. Thanks

ellie

Administrator
Yes.

KingsIsle employees have their own badge. If someone claims they are a KingsIsle employee but they cannot show you this badge, report them immediately.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
May 25, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Yes.

KingsIsle employees have their own badge. If someone claims they are a KingsIsle employee but they cannot show you this badge, report them immediately.

Professor Greyrose, I have a similar situation. I met a guy, and he said he lived in Plano, Texas and his UNCLE worked at KingsIsle. Since he obviously could not have shown the badge because he was a nephew, I didnt ask him for the badge. Is a "relative works at KingsIsle" a reportable offense?

Administrator
saphirathedragon wrote:
Professor Greyrose, I have a similar situation. I met a guy, and he said he lived in Plano, Texas and his UNCLE worked at KingsIsle. Since he obviously could not have shown the badge because he was a nephew, I didnt ask him for the badge. Is a "relative works at KingsIsle" a reportable offense?

Yes. This is something our customer support team will handle on a report by report basis.

community@wizard101.com
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
One other question that was not answered. Is it allowed for KI employees to let their kids use their 'work' accounts?

ellie