Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where are all the Storm Wizards

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
A few days ago, I was running around jumping from battle to battle and ran into a few Storm Wizards. They were the first Storm's that I had seen in quite some time.
Later when doing a 2v2, I noticed how few Storms were doing PvP.
Have the Storms become fewer, or have they just switched to other Schools? Why does it seem that so few do PVP lately ?

I still see Death, Fire, ton's of Balance, ton's of Life, lot's of Myth and lot's of Ice. But it seems that Storm has been decreasing alot over the past year.

Anyone got any idea if this is true or I"m just in the wrong places to see these ghost?

Thanks,
Joseph LionHunter

Explorer
Jan 07, 2010
Lion359 wrote:
A few days ago, I was running around jumping from battle to battle and ran into a few Storm Wizards. They were the first Storm's that I had seen in quite some time.
Later when doing a 2v2, I noticed how few Storms were doing PvP.
Have the Storms become fewer, or have they just switched to other Schools? Why does it seem that so few do PVP lately ?

I still see Death, Fire, ton's of Balance, ton's of Life, lot's of Myth and lot's of Ice. But it seems that Storm has been decreasing alot over the past year.

Anyone got any idea if this is true or I"m just in the wrong places to see these ghost?

Thanks,
Joseph LionHunter

lol, idk what level you are, but every time I get on to pvp I am up against 1 or more storm legends in pvp! I dont seem to be getting the same issue as you, lol, I only wish I was! Storm, with leviathan seems to be doing quite well in pvp in the upper levels. I see many when I pvp on all my wizards. I pvp with low, middle and high levels,and there are many storms out there.
At least I find them lol. I find more and more wizards are disguising their gear so they dont look storm, names too, so you cant tell by those factors.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I am a storm wizard and the reason I haven't been PVPing is because I recently have gotten into DS and have been working hard to get into Cl. PVP isn't my favorite thing to do because for me its kind of a waste of time because it doesn't give you xp what so ever. If there were more rewards for PVP I would do it more often, but for now, I'll stick to the tasks.

-Cath

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Well there is a storm right here :-D not to mention I have a lot of storm friends (almost like we travel in packs XD I often see more than one storm together in a group). But I have noticed less storm too, I keep seeing a lot of fire (soooo many heckhounds :? ). Guess it depends where you are (I'm in dragonspyre)
Ps. Yes I do see many storm in disguise, which sucks for when I need to know if I prism

Amber Stormsong (wow it does show I'm storm doesn't it?) Level 45 diviner

Defender
Jul 18, 2009
I stopped pvping on my storm. I am a one trick pony. I have to get lucky and crit and have them not block crit to have any chance at all. I've done the math and given our low health if we go second, they don't fizzle, we will always lose (given they play normal).

Just how the game is now designed. A crit by another guy and it doesn't matter if I have their best shield on or not, with a feint I am ALWAYS dead.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2008
crazysteve25 wrote:
cause storm gets destroyed in pvp almost every school has a storm block and the secret teacher in WC has all but balance shields and all of them BUT the storm one cost 1 point thing...the storm one is free....which makes me mad, KI made storm strong but they give shields that make storm weaker than ice!! its crap. either give us more health, remove some of the shields, or you losing a storm wizard..... cause i am not gonna take this crap anymore

Dude, first, calm down. Second, the storm shield is free because is for YOUR school. You are storm, secret storm schools are free to you. Third, speak for yourself, my storm does pretty well in PvP. The health is tough but the damage is beast.

Wolf Dragonflame
Level 60 Legendary Pyromancer
Finished Celestia

Justin Titanwraith
Level 52 Grandmaster Diviner
The Floating Land

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
Idk bout you and other people but when your a legend you see a LOT of storms.

Andrew Legendary Life, PvP warlord