Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ancient School pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
Well almost everyone knows that every school gives you a quest to get a pet at level 48.
Well why not have Ancient School pets.
Ancient school pets are pets that were the 7 gods of each school

Life Ancient Pet Quest:

You hit level 60 and MooLinda tells you that some tablets were found in Krokotopia involving anciant life magic.
You go to Krokotopia and inside the great pyramid and one of the marleybonians will tell you there inside this one door.
You get to it go inside and there are about 4 - 5 diggers there and you talk to the one in chanrge.
So you talk to him and he gives you the tablets and you take them back to Moolinda.
She looks at them and tells you these arnt spells there talking about! Its a location of a Anciant Animal called the Forest Lord.
She tells you to find the creature.
You find it in GrizzleHime and it talks to you and gives you its spirt and the spirt is the Forst Lord Pet.

Death Anciant Pet Quest:

You hit level 60 and you go and talk to Dworgyn and he tells you that he knows were Malistares spirt is.
He tells you that he is in a vault in the crystal grove. he then tells you to seek him out.
So you find Malistare in the last vault and he tells you he knows were a Skeletal Dragon is and he wants you to find him.
He tells you he is in one of the school rooms inside Dragonspyre academy.
You find that room and go in and there are bones laying around everywhere.
But there will be a book pedistal and you read it and it says you need to find the lost "Skeletal Dragon Bone" which will be located in The drake hatchery.
Once you find the bone you return to the room and then you will be stopped the moment you get in and a message will appear on the screen. "The Bone shacks in your hand and you let go of it and all the pieces start to come to gether. after that you talk to him and he will give you his spirt and that will be the Skeletal Dragon Pet.

Balance Anciant Pet Quest:

So you get to level 60 and Ambros wants to talk to you
So you talk to him and he says there has been reports of a anciant creature roaming Krokotopia.
and he tells you to ask around and figure out of this is true.
So you frist have to talk to Alhazred and he will tell you that he has seen it roaming around and it was called a Ra. And he tells you were he last saw it.
He tells you the ra looked like it was heading to Marleybone.
So you go there and ask the maior if he has seen anything and he tells you there was a big bird like man heading towards Mooshu
So you go to Mooshu and ask Su Lee [the first person you see when you get to Mooshu] and she says she hasnt but try asking Noboru Akitame [The person outside the Emperors throne room] and he says no i havnt i cant be looking in the sky while i have to protect invaders from getting in.
And he tells you to ask the Mooda and it tells you that the Ra is Heading to DragonSpyre at this moment.
So you go to Dragonspyre and you ask Cyrus Drake if he has seen it and he says he has and it looked like landed in the down by Zeke.
So you go over there and there it is standing there and it talks to you and tells you "You have followed me all the way here young wizard you have earned my spirt. And thats how you get the Ra Pet.

More coming............