Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question for Profs. about Promo Subscription

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
Last year I purchased a One Year promo subscription for $60. I was wondering, when that subscription ends will it renew for the promo price of $60 or the regular price of $80?

I wanted to know whether or not to take advantage of the Promo going on now or not! :-D

Thanks for your help!

Administrator
Hello,

For all Membership, if you don't alter them (i.e. change from 1 month to 1 year or cancel), they'll automatically renew at the same price point you originally purchased. In your case, you'll automagically renew at the 1 year discounted term (it's actually been reduced to $59.95).

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
Mr Lincoln, when I first subscribed I received a promo package that included crowns. Will I be receiving the crowns as well?

Administrator
Hello,

Yup. If you purchased the bundle option, you'll renew on the bundle option (again, presuming you've not made any interium alterations).

Think of it this way:

Current Plan = 1 year Membership @ $79.95
Queued Plan = 1 year Membership @ $79.95*

* It's this queued plan that's not yet set in stone. Each account can only have one queued "command". Whatever the most recent "command" you give, will be the one next queued (so, if you're currently on a one year and then you opt for a 1 month and then hit the cancel option - you'll not renew - since that was the last command you issued). Make sense?