Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP match system defective - Solutions Needed

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
It isn't any fun or reasonable to face opponents who have higher hit points and power pip chances and equipment and spell access due to higher levels.

It is the equivalent of putting a Unicorn Way skeleton up against a level 20 wizard.

So, how can this be fixed?

How about putting more queue stations around the worlds? If more people queue in that could prevent the imbalance.

How about just blocking extreme level differences in the matches. I would rather just pve and wait than go pvp way over my level. It wouldn't matter to me if it was system side or if players to select not to play over a certain level, based on their own level.

I guess I just don't accept that something can't be done to make the system more reasonable.

I love PVP and there is nothing better than a close match, win or lose. But playing matches where the other side can one-shot your team members, even through their defenses, and you watch your spells have the effect of a mosquito biting an elephant...Well, I am sure everyone agrees that isn't fun, because of course, it has probably happened to every PVPer out there.