Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This needs to be stopped

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
To all you out there complaining how powerful balance wizards are...
Have you took the time to see what might be the problem? Do have a strategy, or do you just wing it? I know that balance wizards use strategy to win! It's kinda sometimes what we have to do. I am a balace myself and I go on here and see: Balance = unfair or Balance = too powerful. We are the element meant to fill in the gaps. We combine you all and make it into one. That doesn't mean our spells are to powerful. Sandstorm takes four and does next to nothing on some opponents. Spectral bast takes four pips and hydra takes six, yet spectral blast does more anyway without and powerups. As for the whole we aren't playing fair, well we're only using our spells. what would you like us to do, forfeit the game? Just stand there passing and whatnot? I don't think so.

Besides, there is a downside to fighting any element:

Fire: Many powerful spells and lasting spells
Life: Heals constantly
Storm: High attack points
Death: Steal your life for theirs
Ice: Spells with powerups can do a lot of damage and ice tends to boost
Myth: Muscles
Balance: Shields and blades

Do any of you out there have any other reason except for being beat by one? You know we can lose too, right?

I know many people won't believe this coming from a balance wizard, but I'm sure other schooled wizards woould agree with us.

Fallon MoonDust Adept Sorcerer

Explorer
Jan 07, 2010
Rinaching wrote:

Do any of you out there have any other reason except for being beat by one? You know we can lose too, right?

I know many people won't believe this coming from a balance wizard, but I'm sure other schooled wizards woould agree with us.

I agree, for many the solution is for KI to ban any and all spells that could be used against them, so that they can win. lol But seriously folks, I have a balance and yes she wins sometimes, but alot of times she loses especailly now when she fights at legendary level. I think you all forget that for each level there will be stronger schools at that same level, so if you are not winning the key maybe to level up some to make your wizard stronger. My balance won a lot in the middle levels, but lost a lot at low and higher levels.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Lol thank you. And to all you out there, I have served as a level 8 (LEVEl 8!) diviner and sometimes win against a balance.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Finally! Someone with sense! I hate it when people curse and whine at me because I'm balance and beat them with a powered Judge. If they actually tried to make me use my pips for healing, they might win. Next thing you know they'll complain about Helping Hands because we got a heal early on.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Jaypaw101 wrote:
Finally! Someone with sense! I hate it when people curse and whine at me because I'm balance and beat them with a powered Judge. If they actually tried to make me use my pips for healing, they might win. Next thing you know they'll complain about Helping Hands because we got a heal early on.

This has to be one of the funniest, most logical, sense-filled posts I have ever read. I've never heard someone who sounds so much like me. But yes that is true. Judgement is one of our few strong spells. And Helping Hands? Its the only healing spell we've got! For crying out loud, you wanna get on someone for healing, get on life! (no offense to any life people out there, I was being sarcastic) But seriously, Balance is meant to fill in the gaps. That's why we have so many shields. I do disagree with the way they've made it for getting shields from schools. They need to add a little more for others. But they have their reasons, and I've shown them to you. Please stop bugging balance for being a balance wizard!

(by the way, I love warriors! I wish there was an online world for that!)

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
EvilDroid wrote:
Rinaching wrote:

I agree, for many the solution is for KI to ban any and all spells that could be used against them, so that they can win. lol But seriously folks, I have a balance and yes she wins sometimes, but alot of times she loses especailly now when she fights at legendary level. I think you all forget that for each level there will be stronger schools at that same level, so if you are not winning the key maybe to level up some to make your wizard stronger. My balance won a lot in the middle levels, but lost a lot at low and higher levels.

I am so glad someone finally agrees with me. And it is strategy. I don't see a whole lot of strategy being used anymore. They just kind of start throwing spells at you. I rarely win with my legendary balance wiz, because like you said, the others are more powerful.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
That reminds me. I should probably add this to the top, but oh well.

People, can you really get mad at us for having strategy? STRATEGY? I mean, that's how you win! What would you like us to do?