Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seriously KingsIsle. Fix this problem

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 24, 2009
I can't take this anymore. Seriously. I've been trying to gold farm the Stormriven bosses for three days now and I can't because it's full of noobs who insist on joining the battles despite the fact they shouldn't be there. I've seen wizards as low as Level 13 there! Why do these people insist on doing this? The only reason I can think of is to purposely aggravate people. There's no other VALID reason. It's getting so bad I'm seriously debating whether or not to renew my subscription in a couple months. There's no valid reason to allow these people in areas they haven't unlocked yet. If they want to help someone there, maybe they should put in the man hours to get there themselves. It's not that hard. Please fix this problem KingsIsle, or you may be losing a customer. I'm sure this doesn't mean anything to you guys, but it's destroying your game.

Explorer
Jan 04, 2011
GoCowboys wrote:
I can't take this anymore. Seriously. I've been trying to gold farm the Stormriven bosses for three days now and I can't because it's full of noobs who insist on joining the battles despite the fact they shouldn't be there. I've seen wizards as low as Level 13 there! Why do these people insist on doing this? The only reason I can think of is to purposely aggravate people. There's no other VALID reason. It's getting so bad I'm seriously debating whether or not to renew my subscription in a couple months. There's no valid reason to allow these people in areas they haven't unlocked yet. If they want to help someone there, maybe they should put in the man hours to get there themselves. It's not that hard. Please fix this problem KingsIsle, or you may be losing a customer. I'm sure this doesn't mean anything to you guys, but it's destroying your game.

Shield yourself and watch them die... I do it many times...

First I warn them, "Don't join..."; if they insist on joining, I have the HP/Healing/Shields to survive, they don't. Watch them die and laugh... If you tune your deck properly, you could still win even with the additional guard.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
I agree with Yingu, just let them die. I was in a battle the other day with 3 less than level 20s. I think two of them died but I still managed to win and in fact, collected what I needed! And of course, move to a perfect realm when possible. Most of the lower level folks haven't figured this out and tend to hang out on Ambrose or Blossom.

And for the lower level folks, why on earth would you even want to go into CL?!? You will die! Just play the game and level yourself up in the normal course. You will get to have fun in CL soon enough!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
The thing I've noticed is that when I somehow got caught in a battle with Stormriven, there were 3 people less then level 20 and I was on the 3rd fighting slot and I was the only one attacked. Plus, I read somewhere that KI was thinking of way to help to stop this.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I get what you guys are saying, I really do. But not all low levels are noobs. When I am hunting up by the pylons I sometimes have my other account or one of my kids up there helping me. Yes they may only be level 20 or higher but they know the fights and are useful... My kids also know not to go running into other peoples battles..

ellie