Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help. Really. -Sky*134

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Ok, i know there are alot of you who die easily is celstia, right?
well i am one of those people.
Don't laugh. even though i am a ice wizard, DOESN'T mean i'm invincible.
so i think it's a litte ridiculous that i go full health into a battle (3389)
and when i leave the battle, i have around 500 health.
Well, i do know were grandmasters and all, so this is a harder world for us,
but i think it's way easier to fight alongside with a buddy.
so any tips? anything you wanna tell me? ok, sure, lay it on me, i wanna hear those answers!

Thanks.

-Skystar134

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Skystar134 wrote:
Ok, i know there are alot of you who die easily is celstia, right?
well i am one of those people.
Don't laugh. even though i am a ice wizard, DOESN'T mean i'm invincible.
so i think it's a litte ridiculous that i go full health into a battle (3389)
and when i leave the battle, i have around 500 health.
Well, i do know were grandmasters and all, so this is a harder world for us,
but i think it's way easier to fight alongside with a buddy.
so any tips? anything you wanna tell me? ok, sure, lay it on me, i wanna hear those answers!Thanks. -Skystar134

As long as you leave the battle on your own two feet, why complain? I have had more than my share of 'deaders' at the end of combat....that is just how CL works...a crit by the enemy can have those sad results.

I think, more than before, we need to be careful of deck construction to a specific foe, a plan before we engage, and knowing the reality of when to heal.

What is really strange, it seems easier to survive as you go further in...and I think it is to the fine tuning you do.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
I play a myth wizard, and, even playing with my best friend who plays a Legendary Balance, can come out with less health. Don't feel discouraged. Here are some tips:

Keep a small deck. Just leave in there what you need to kill your enemies, and maybe a heal or two. This will let you kill things quickly and efficiently.

Use your shields. Tower shields are really awesome. Stack them on. As a Ice Wizard, you shouldn't need to pass any turn. Put a shield up, if you have it. Lay them on thick. Don't be afraid to have 3 or 4 towers up.

Use Treasure Cards. Make a side board and fill them up with heals or whatever you might need. This eliminates the randomness. If you keep a sideboard full of heals, you are guaranteed a heal if you draw a card.

Get some friends. This step is sort of optional, however, there are some bosses or dungeons you will need a friend to do. I am available if you want to meet up some time in game. I'll check this thread a few times or contact me over Wizard101 Central. My name is Joebobisawesome. I must warn you though: My time is spit over 2 wizards and a few characters in WoW. Please don't berate me if I'm not on for a while.