Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Golem Tower is harder then i remember :I

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 30, 2010
Okay on my level 12 storm I got a quest to go the top of Golem Tower and had to beat the boss there. Last time I faced that guy was a bit less then a year ago since I never did it on my other characters besides my first. So I went into the tower, beat the first like three floors and died. I need to get to the top to finish my quest but I must have done that tower 20 times with defeat at the end of each try.
If anyone has anything they used to do this quest and actually complete it at this level please share because i am S T U C K with no hope of getting out

Aaron ShadowGem lvl 12 storm
Aaron FireStone lvl 59 pyromancer
Aaron LifeStone suprisingly a death wiz lol
Aaron lvl 55 uh ice wizard, can't spell it

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
That's funny because I have 4 grandmasters and one legendary and have always found Golem Tower to be one of the more difficult towers! I think it's because you get the quest so early in the game. Just wait a bit and do it when you've made it some way through Krok. Then you'll have enough life to make it through. Good luck!

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
RedWolff wrote:
Okay on my level 12 storm I got a quest to go the top of Golem Tower and had to beat the boss there. Last time I faced that guy was a bit less then a year ago since I never did it on my other characters besides my first. So I went into the tower, beat the first like three floors and died. I need to get to the top to finish my quest but I must have done that tower 20 times with defeat at the end of each try.
If anyone has anything they used to do this quest and actually complete it at this level please share because i am S T U C K with no hope of getting out

Aaron ShadowGem lvl 12 storm
Aaron FireStone lvl 59 pyromancer
Aaron LifeStone suprisingly a death wiz lol
Aaron lvl 55 uh ice wizard, can't spell it

I don't think it so much dependant on your level as it does on your health and equipment. I mean, sure it helps to have the higher spells too. But I beat this tower on all my wizards at around level 10/12. That is because at each instance, my wizard had the same hand-me-down Jacket of Withstanding (boosted my health) and Ascendant Staff (with extra pip on each first round).

Storm is my youngest wizard as well - and the fizzle rate just kills me! But my second school is death - so I used Ghoul a lot when i did it. I saved & used my 1 potion before the final boss battle.

I suggest you try this tower when your health is closer to a 1000 at least. Maybe get some healing treasure cards. (Unless you are relying on damage treasure cards, if you only load heals - you'll be guranateed heals when you draw.) And if you do wait till you've made it to Krok, you'll get an extra potion bottle - this will allow you to heal between battles.

Good Luck!

Nora RavenSong lvl 60 balance
Ellie NightWeaver lvl 49 death
Lenora LionHeart lvl 42 myth
Nora SeaStone lvl 16 (?) storm

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
:-) :)Suprisingly, I never had a hard time with golem tower. Its actully a weird story. I was at my friends house playin, and he was helping me. Well, I got thourgh half the tower and I asked him to play for me because I had to use the bathroom. So I did my bathroom buisness and when I came out he was sittin there with a smile on his face saying "done :D" . After that I never had a probleem with it. super weird right?