Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Spell Choices

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Hey guys, this is a list of some rank 9 spells that i thought of! ENJOY!

Death: Haunter ( does 920-1,060 and stuns enemy for two rounds ) The spell has been casted. The WHOLE screen gets dark for about three seconds. Next, you see two glowing eyes up in the sky. Then, you hear Haunter in a faint voice. When it gets light again, you see the damage that has been dealed to the enemy.

Fire: Boldging ( does 1500- 1960 and gives fire blade to caster ) The spell has been casted. Fireworks blast on the screen. Then, you see a wormish like creature that is on fire. It swirms toward the enemy and BLASTS flame by flame!

Ice: Mountainer ( does 1500- 1750 and gives stun shields to caster ) The spell has been casted. Snowflakes are falling all over the screen. Then, you see two mountains and a frozen Gecko like creature. Then it screeches LOUDLY! Next, It turns around and changes its color to invisible and runs behind you. The enemy looks behind, and it scratches with its claws then screams at you and gives you the shields.

Storm: UnderESTIMATE ( does 1900-2300 and stuns for one round ) The spell has been casted. You see a scientest with a potion flask and he drops it ON PORPOSE. Then it splashes and he jumps back. A thunderstorm appears and it attacks you. THEN THE BOLT STAYS OVER YOUR HEAD UNTIL THE STUN IS DONE!

Balance: Element ( does 500 ice 600 fire 700 storm AT ONE TIME or does 500 life 600 death and 700 myth ) The spell has been casted. ( ice fire and storm cast ) You see the fire dragon, the frost giant, and the storm lord, THEN the each do thier ATTACK ON THE ENEMY!!!!!! ( life death and myth cast) The spell is casted. You then see the centaur the scarecrow and the orthrus. THEN they each do thier ATTACK ON THE ENEMY!!!!!!!

Life: Neverland( Does 1700 and heals 2000) The spell is casted. You see Alice in wonderland. Alice turns a darkish evil color and SCREAMS: ALICE STRIKES BACK! Then the damage is magiclly done. She then turns to you and turns good again. She heals you.

Myth: Myth ( does 1000 then 2500 ) You see the myth symbol fly everywhere it then turns into a hideous monster that viciously attacks and does 100 per scratch which does 1000. Then shee scratches you 5 more times that does 500 per scratch and does 2500.

I know its long but its worth it! Tell me if you HATE the spells and why if you do hate them! I like them! thanks for reading!

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I like the Haunter one!!!!!!!!!!!! Those spells are REALLY good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKED them!

From, the CCC

Cruel Critic Central