Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battle Morganthe?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Ok, well I was watching TV and I saw a commercial that said "battle Morganthe in the all new world of Celestia!" well, i logged in to my legendary ice, and I CAN'T BATTLE MORGANTHE! Then, I was on youtube and I saw an ad that said, "sign up for Wizard101 Free Trial and battle Morganthe!" well I CAN'T Kingsisle are you just lying to people so they will join? I mean, it's a great game but, seriously DON'T LIE TO ME! So i just wanna know: CAN WE BATTLE MORGANTHE OR NOT???????

Thanks, Nathan Bluesinger Level 60 legendary Thaumaturge

and also thanks from Wolf HawkBreaker Level 36 Magus Sorcerer

Defender
May 25, 2009
Ya know, I was gonna post this same idea this morning, but it slipped my mind...
But yea, I knew you couldnt battle Morganthe.
I also noticed that her name has the name Morgan in it...

Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
saphirathedragon wrote:
Ya know, I was gonna post this same idea this morning, but it slipped my mind...

Wait what do you mean it has the Morgan in it? And ty for posting this it helped.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2010
It might have been an error on their part when the commercial was made, but then again, it might not have been.
If it's not, then that is false advertising. Of course, not much can be done to punish them for it. I mean, all the FTC can do is tell them to stop.
But I do agree the commercial is misleading in telling you that you can battle Morganthe in Celestia.

Megan Silvertail, Legendary Sorcerer
Megan Greentail, Adept Theurgist

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
PIEISGREATYA wrote:
saphirathedragon wrote:

Wait what do you mean it has the Morgan in it? And ty for posting this it helped.

he means it is spelled MORGANthe

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
PIEISGREATYA wrote:
Ok, well I was watching TV and I saw a commercial that said "battle Morganthe in the all new world of Celestia!" well, i logged in to my legendary ice, and I CAN'T BATTLE MORGANTHE! Then, I was on youtube and I saw an ad that said, "sign up for Wizard101 Free Trial and battle Morganthe!" well I CAN'T Kingsisle are you just lying to people so they will join? I mean, it's a great game but, seriously DON'T LIE TO ME! So i just wanna know: CAN WE BATTLE MORGANTHE OR NOT???????

Thanks, Nathan Bluesinger Level 60 legendary Thaumaturge

and also thanks from Wolf HawkBreaker Level 36 Magus Sorcerer

We will, just not in Celestia. They whould of worded that commerical part better. :P

But didn't she like take over the Astral gods or something? I actually completely missed the story behind why we fight the Astral trainers...

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
hi i also noticed that she just teleported away. I think they will put her in some time

From, justin rainpants your friend that you removed lol