Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can not get Spritely!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2011
can sprite pets learn spritely i men the life sprite it should be able to learm the talnet right

Survivor
Feb 24, 2011
Ted9709 wrote:
well, you get 4 of the 10 available. It's frustrating to get one you don't want. I just got a Sea Dragon that has (so far) 2 abilities I didn't want. My Ice mage is currently training his 4th starfish trying to get the right combination.

My advice, get another, or see if you can bread with someone that has the abilities you want.

I'd love to be able to see in advance what abilities the pet will develop.
can life sprite learn spritely

Survivor
Feb 24, 2011
Blazeninja69 wrote:
my pets that should have spritely are not getting it . whats wrong!!
Can the life sprite learn the talent spritely

Survivor
May 06, 2010
hatch with a friend that has a pet with spritely already. The skill is 'rare' so prob would increase your odds to find one with 3+ rare skills. It took me dozens of tries on sea dragons. Then got a sea dragon that could cast spritely, hatched it with damp demon. The new demon cast sprite at teen.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
My friend had a spritely that cast its spell every turn at least 1-3 times each turn. Does the pet matter on how much it will cast it I see pets that have spritely and never cast it and pets that cast it a few times each battle, but this...

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Its because when your training your pet your strength and power need to be really high hope i helped.:)

Alexis SummerFlower LifeLegendary60