Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hatching should not give you the same pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
i dont think it is fair that you get a same pet and cant do it for a nother 24 hours to try again tell me what you guys think

Survivor
Aug 30, 2010
Ya that is really annoying. I hatched a unicorn and the fire wolf thing and I got the fire wolf thing again! Its really annoying, it should be some hybrid pet! That would be really cool.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
ag200man wrote:
i dont think it is fair that you get a same pet and cant do it for a nother 24 hours to try again tell me what you guys think

It is not the same pet! This pet will have the chance to inherit the talents of both parents. So, it can get talents it never had the chance to have before making it a totally new pet!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I can see you guys never even read any of the other posts on hatching. Only promo and school pets mixed make hybrids.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
well im always getting the same pet every time i hatch and its not fair! by James Legensword school balance lvl.51

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
bins5 wrote:
Ya that is really annoying. I hatched a unicorn and the fire wolf thing and I got the fire wolf thing again! Its really annoying, it should be some hybrid pet! That would be really cool.

1. You should seriously read a blog about Hybrids before doing things like that and posting about it (not being mean!)
2. Fire wolf thing? You mean heckhound?
3. The point in hatching is taking a risk, everyone!