Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Mortal" Items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
I thought it would be a cool idea if Wizard101 created a new furniture/clothing/pet/mounts theme. The theme would be mortal. Example: For furniture, I dunno. Just whatever kind of furniture is in style in the human world. For clothing, well, the clothes that are in style. Maybe for the mortal shoes they could do something like Converse (multiple colors) or something like that. Pets, Normal human pets? Dog breeds? Like Yorkshire terriors, Labradors, Pomeranians, etc. Or maybe even house cats? Mounts, well, they already have horses, so I dont know. Maybe, like, cars? lol. Well, anyway this was just an idea i wanted to share :P Thanks!

Emily UnicornHorn
Master Sorcerer
Balance Wizard

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I really don't like this idea. Wizards is supposed to be, well magical. With human items, Wizard 101 will lose that magical feeling. Plus, they already bring in some of that human theme. For instance, elephants are like helephants.

-Cath

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
There are quite a few items in Wizard101 that resemble motral clothing, and mortal pets, and mortal furniture.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
emilyc2000 wrote:
I thought it would be a cool idea if Wizard101 created a new furniture/clothing/pet/mounts theme. The theme would be mortal. Example: For furniture, I dunno. Just whatever kind of furniture is in style in the human world. For clothing, well, the clothes that are in style. Maybe for the mortal shoes they could do something like Converse (multiple colors) or something like that. Pets, Normal human pets? Dog breeds? Like Yorkshire terriors, Labradors, Pomeranians, etc. Or maybe even house cats? Mounts, well, they already have horses, so I dont know. Maybe, like, cars? lol. Well, anyway this was just an idea i wanted to share :P Thanks!

Emily UnicornHorn
Master Sorcerer
Balance Wizard

oooooohhhh!