Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A New Hairdo Please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
I would love it if I could get a new hairdo on my character. I wasn't thinking when I picked purple hair and now I'm stuck with it. Plus I'm a girl that likes to change it up from time to time. It would be great if we had a salon to go to in the spiral for a much needed do over or do again. Many of my friends like the idea, what do you think?

Survivor
May 03, 2009
This is an awesome idea. Me, being a girl as well, would love to change it up.

Maybe there could be a new, hot style every week thats advertised on a board outside the shop.

Maybe it could heal you too when you get a new style.

Sounds cool
-Cath

Defender
May 25, 2009
KI already said that they wouldn't do this, and people would be spamming the message boards and email with "I messed up on my new character look, how do I get my old one back?". I don't think they would like that very much.

Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Explorer
May 25, 2009
fairiegirl769 wrote:
I would love it if I could get a new hairdo on my character. I wasn't thinking when I picked purple hair and now I'm stuck with it. Plus I'm a girl that likes to change it up from time to time. It would be great if we had a salon to go to in the spiral for a much needed do over or do again. Many of my friends like the idea, what do you think?

i agree its stupid cause i got purple hair with ponytails and i hate it!

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
I think you are so RIGHT and it would be cool if you could change your name too when that happens a message could appear ( like when you get a friend request) that says your friend ( whoever they may be) has now changed their name to Ex: heather thunderbolt or something i really like your idea of having a salon in the spiral i think it is essential!