Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Type Of Wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
This is here because I (Not KI) wanna know if you the players would like to play as something other then a Male or Female Wizard? Now if you would like to play as a different type of wizard which ones would you like to see?

(Just remember they would be smaller types of there versions of whats we see in the game now or maybe a whole new look together.)

Maybe like a Marleybone Dog, or a Grizzleheim Bear. Now there clothes would not have a wide field to pick from, maybe 6 or 7 different looks. This would be do to armor now fitting on them right.

I say lets help Wizard101 come up with one of there greatest updates ever.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Um... Ever heard of transformations? You can buy them in the crown shop, for gold...

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I dont really like this idea. Wizard's in my head aren't some talking dog thing. There girl's and boy's who fight battle's with spells. Anyway, if your a cat you wouldn't fight another cat in mb, would you?

Maybe we can have more long lasting potions to change our looks.

-Cath

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
I sooooooooo agree i think for each world a new wiz. Like KT a mander, DS a drconian, CL a crab, I also think You should get a pet when you are grandmaster you should get a pet who looks just like you with same clothes and even changes.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
edmtdew wrote:
This is here because I (Not KI) wanna know if you the players would like to play as something other then a Male or Female Wizard? Now if you would like to play as a different type of wizard which ones would you like to see?

(Just remember they would be smaller types of there versions of whats we see in the game now or maybe a whole new look together.)

Maybe like a Marleybone Dog, or a Grizzleheim Bear. Now there clothes would not have a wide field to pick from, maybe 6 or 7 different looks. This would be do to armor now fitting on them right.

I say lets help Wizard101 come up with one of there greatest updates ever.

i want to be a doughnut, i'm just kidding. I would
really like to be a ...... wait for it ........ wait for it ..........
A WEREWOLF!!!! Or maybe a little cute butterfly with a dress
and a ............ I'm doing it again aren't i? oops